Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bmw

User Info Menu

Might not have mattered my friend, I had an unlimited budget for it.

User Info Menu

LOL...Ummm...yeah, then you would have had me beat. If I was serious about it, I probably would have bid more than it went for, but not by a significant amount.

User Info Menu

Yeah, it was a bargain at that price. I tried bidding on a couple of rougher ones last year and they were significantly more cash. Dont see to many Biturbos around anymore.
    On another note, I missed out on a cherry 94 M5 wagon that went through yesterday. It was me and another bidder going at it and it went too high and i let him have it. Heck of a machine though check it out.
    Last edited by BulldogBros; 07-09-2011 at 11:45 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBros View Post
    Yeah, it was a bargain at that price. I tried bidding on a couple of rougher ones last year and they were significantly more cash. Dont see to many Biturbos around anymore.
    On another note, I missed out on a cherry 94 M5 wagon that went through yesterday. It was me and another bidder going at it and it went too high and i let him have it. Heck of a machine though check it out.
    I personally did not think the B10 was a bargain at those km's. It was a cheap sale price for a B10 but when you add the high km's to the mix etc....... I think it was about average. These are a collectors car and the higher the km's really effects the price. But for someone who wants a B10 parked in their drive way and are not too worried about the rest..... then it is a cheap car, no doubt about that.

As for the M5 wagon...... there must of been three of us.....lol. My budget was 1.1m, I pushed a couple of times after that. The annoying part……. if everyone else was asleep, would of owned it for 600,000 as that was the reserve.

Oh well….. tomorrow is another day.

MB..

User Info Menu

Well at face value it doesnt seem like a bargain but it had some things going for it. It was black, it checked out way better than the sheet would have let one to believe (easily could pass for 80-90k) and it was number 50 according to the Alpina plaque. That coupled with how scarce they are getting I feel it sold for about 150,000JPY cheaper than it should have been. The customer is over the moon about it to boot, so how can i complain.

Yeah the M5, that almost caught me sleeping too as I first passed over it when it was listed as a 2000. You and I must have got out of it about the same time then because I let off in the 1.1 range as well. I was a bit torn after it sold because l could have moved it but it was getting a bit spendy. Im sure someone will enjoy it, seemed like a beauty. Wouldnt be surprised if it stayed local.

Aaron

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBros View Post
    Whoever won this is the king of wagons IMO!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RyanV View Post
    Whoever won this is the king of wagons IMO!!!!!!
    Wanna see a nasty wagon!?! Google Audi RS2 Avant!

User Info Menu

Hmmm...by nasty does that have a similar meaning to "sick" or "phat" because it looks pretty good to me in stock form, but like so many others can be made gorgeous

Stock:

A few tweaks:

LOL...And I love these caricature (cartoon) ones

User Info Menu

RS2 is alright, but the M5 wagons IMO are far nicer looking.

User Info Menu

Yeah I meant nasty as in bad ass, lol.
    The M5 probably overall is better looking but the RS2 is an amazing performer with the AWD and turbo, not to mention the Porsche brakes etc. That being said i would be happy to have either!