Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ND knows how to do it big: Widebody NSX

User Info Menu

Default ND knows how to do it big: Widebody NSX

Just got back from a little trip to ND, USA. First time going this far south into the state. So I thought I would try to get some shots of the local import scene and what they have to offer and show. Well, I'll let the pics tell you the rest... introducing the Veilside Widebody NSX as seen in Bullrun:

CinCity designs is a company that refurbishes and customizes your stock headlights/tailights. They do sick work, you should check out their site:

www.cincitydesigns.com

User Info Menu

I love NSXs, but this is too flagrant for me. Still must be a nice sight in person I bet.

User Info Menu

I would let that car have my children...

However nsx's are pretty wide as is IMO.

User Info Menu

That's so nice.... wow!

User Info Menu

Could Cincity be a cure for our headlight woes?

I like the NSXs. I'll post an interesting one in my own thread if I have time but I don't want to take away from this thread. Any other cars you saw over there?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Could Cincity be a cure for our headlight woes?

I like the NSXs. I'll post an interesting one in my own thread if I have time but I don't want to take away from this thread. Any other cars you saw over there?
    Derek you're a genius! I'll have to ask them if they can do retrofits etc, and make them DOT spec! We could give them a lot of business!

I saw a nice 300zx, but about as nice as they get... lol . A saw a boosted RSX but no pics a nice newer gen pontiac GTO (no pics either).... dumped civic, but mostly POS and trucks... lol
    Last edited by Griffinpwr; 08-09-2010 at 07:43 PM.

User Info Menu

Wow, that's insane. I've always liked that shape, looks great with the widebody.

User Info Menu

I like the general idea and I'm sure a lot of money and work has been put into it, but for some reason something is missing. I think I don't like how they tried to give a Japanese car American style with those eagles?

User Info Menu

eagles? the decals? I think they're there as a slogan for the ND500 rally the guys at CINCITY organized this year. Something I will definately consider in the future. Think it would be fun!

On a side note I'm thinking about some work on headlights I might need to get done over the winter, and I will keep in contact with these guys. I've seen some of their work through other forums such as club lexus. I'm impressed.

They build these custom veilside headlights shown above

Takes some balls to rip apart a perfectly good pair of brand new veilside headlights to do custom work. I bet they're expensive

User Info Menu

here's some work I found from them on their fb page:

EVO GSX

350Z