Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airbrushed Excursion to perfection

User Info Menu

Default Airbrushed Excursion to perfection

Check out this Excursion I came across on my trip, airbrushed with some sick designs with so much detail!

This is the best pic I have of it, but looks unreal. I wonder where you can get airbrush work like this?

User Info Menu

Ummm...This doesn't seem like you...Is this really you?

I respect the work done, but I think it looks retarded to be honest...

User Info Menu

Needs more waterfall, and naked chix on unicorns..
    Not my style. This kind of artwork is more at home on the 80's vans that you should never accept candy from.

User Info Menu

hahahah no don't get me wrong, this is not my style lol. there's no way I would put naked chicks and skulls over my rides.

it's some tattoo shop in the states, but the detail is cool. I think airbrushing can look good on a vehicle depending on the theme. I saw a car way back that had wicked airbrushing done, just can't remember where. But this truck reminded me of it since you don't see airbrushing with this kind of detail everyday... well at least not around here.. lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    Needs more waterfall, and naked chix on unicorns..
    Not my style. This kind of artwork is more at home on the 80's vans that you should never accept candy from.
    As long as various parts light up, it's all good.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    Ummm...This doesn't seem like you...Is this really you?

I respect the work done, but I think it looks retarded to be honest...
    This

I wonder if its legal to have a fully naked chick on the side of your vehicle?
    Im guessing not
    Man, that would be the ultimate douchemobile, a 3 series with naked chicks on the side

User Info Menu

The pic is gone, but I don't think it's legal Braden. If you try please let us know the result

User Info Menu

yea I got rid of the pic, maybe not appropriate for some viewers of jdmvip.

I think I was more impressed with seeing an airbrushed vehicle, not so much what was displayed on the truck. i think airbrushing can look awesome on a vehicle if it's done right and looks good. for instance, picture a car wrapped in a bunch of vinyl, then a car that has been airbrushed (maybe with something tasteful not just a bunch of skulls and naked chicks on the side). Expensive maybe, but I think the airbrushed car would stand out more than the vinyl wrapped car

User Info Menu

here's some airbrushed work that I appreciate, maybe not something I would do right off the hop since it's expensive.

I think a lot of thought would have to be put into it, since it's kind of like getting a tattoo, once it's done there's no turning back..

representing the flag

I'm not particulary big on flames on any car, but this is at least in a good spot

I remember seeing this car at a show in Halifax when I was younger. I guess airbrushing is all about following a theme.. this car has a mermaid on the side.. ermmmm not so sure about that choice either

here's a second gen soarer airbrushed.. again following a sort of theme.. this or vinyl..
    Last edited by Griffinpwr; 09-15-2010 at 12:16 PM.

User Info Menu

hmm. Best thing about those pics is the Subaru Domingo/Sambar in the background on the last one. The bike is cool, but too much. The Camaro is about the best of that lot I think. Almost understated. I don't know what I'd airbrush on a car. I'd probably want something from Exploding Dog (maybe a Red Robot or something)