Thread: glowshift gauges

User Info Menu

Default glowshift gauges

so im getting sponsored by glowshift gauges and want to know wat people think

User Info Menu

How bout you tell us a bit more about yourself and your car first?

User Info Menu

Sounds like something Braden would be into!
    Seriously though, what do you want from us? Admiration? Product feedback? Feedback on their status as a sponsor?

We know nothing about you... yet. 2 posts in, and I know that you say you have a sponsorship and you've got a 180 with a front end that gets you attention. Tell us more, and then maybe we can provide feedback.

Greg - that post makes you look fat... and right before your wedding too

User Info Menu

You Look Fat Soren!

User Info Menu

all im looking for is if they are worth going through with this sponsorship. im going into drifting and i need some guages that will give me style as well as performance.
    give me a break this is my first forum i have been on

User Info Menu

And once again, show us your car, tell us about yourself. Don't just come spam the board with some company I've never heard of...

User Info Menu

im not spaming anything im just wondering how they are as a company and if anyone knows how their product is
    and as for showing you my car like i said i am still learning this and ya you might bitch about this but if you want to see my car look at my sponsor video or you can wait till i figure out everything

And as for me i am living in alberta, i have been in into drifting and tuning cars for about four years, this is my first car that i can drift in and i only want the best stuff so im asking the forums if this product is decent or not thats it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    Sounds like something Braden would be into!
    Seriously though, what do you want from us? Admiration? Product feedback? Feedback on their status as a sponsor?

We know nothing about you... yet. 2 posts in, and I know that you say you have a sponsorship and you've got a 180 with a front end that gets you attention. Tell us more, and then maybe we can provide feedback.

Greg - that post makes you look fat... and right before your wedding too
    I know I know... Im a ricer at heart

When I was about 8, canadian tire had a catalog of all their "performance accessories". I picked my favorite rims, window tint, gauges, seats, neon underglow, huge ricer wing, carbon fiber hood, cherrybomb exhaust and huge light up tip, a skull shift knob with light up eyes and I wanted it all on a 2 door neon hahaha...

Mind you I think this is about when the first fast and furious came out... I was SURE my car would be baller and I would get all the chicks xD
    Last edited by Braden; 08-26-2010 at 07:17 PM.