Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Type R DC2 Integras

User Info Menu

Default Type R DC2 Integras

They are almost legal now to come to Canada Anyone planning on getting a type R this winter ?? If I can clear some space, have been pondering the idea for myself.

User Info Menu

JDM ITRs will be like a steal seeing the kind of money people want for their local LHD "low mileage" (only 212k!) examples, usually with a heavy rice affliction to boot, not to mention the "typical honda rust".

Then again, I can see a lot of people wanting to buy into the ITR club just to putter around town redlining every single gear, waiting for vtec to kick in...

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

These are nice cars for sure, but I feel for the performance they will be overpriced. With that said, I bet a lot of Honda enthusiasts will be interested, there are so many who front-clip these cars just for the engine swap.

lol, where did you find that pic William? That is ironically the first Chinese taxi I've seen crashed!

User Info Menu

what kind of pricing would theyt be at. i wouldnt mind getting one.

User Info Menu

You could probably get a mint one for 8-9k all said and done I am guessing?

I would get a 97+ though.

Probably one of the only FWD vehicles I would own.

Very sexy. And around 2400lbs weight and 220hp on a N/A engine is pretty sick.
    Last edited by Braden; 09-17-2010 at 05:23 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kraze101 View Post
    what kind of pricing would theyt be at. i wouldnt mind getting one.

Sent you a private message.

User Info Menu

couldnt seem to find much info on the whole honda integra and acura integra. is there any major differences? seems the same body to me and engines/?

User Info Menu

The JDM version had more HP and some improved cosmetics on the front end.

User Info Menu

i've actually been considering the type R as well...now that I found out the EVO IV would not be legal in canada until august 2011...and i'm itching for a car...i've been looking at skylines, wrxs, etc...but the ITR has been really looking good...