Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome GregA & Soren as our new moderators

User Info Menu

Default Welcome GregA & Soren as our new moderators

I'd like to welcome Soren & GregA to the moderators team. They were chosen because they've proven they were up to the task through their actions.

That and both of them have practically been doing the job of moderator in some way or form.

This is not say that the contributions from everyone else aren't important because they are.

Let's make this new era of jdmvip.com the best yet.

PS we're still always looking for moderators, especially who can bring members and setup meets from the UK, Caribbean, Africa, Australasia and other parts of the world.

Cheers guys

User Info Menu

Right on! Take a second to say thanks, and hope I can do gooder. And unbiased moderator? I dunno about that...Aren't I Euro biased?

User Info Menu

lol GregA, yeah it's good to have you aboard. Now you can have the pleasure of dealing with SPAM yourself instead of reporting it

User Info Menu

Gracias, gracias! I don't find that this board needs much in the way of moderation, as everything is so friendly and on-topic here - but hopefully when spam rears it's ugly head.. I'll be there!

Just to keep the friendly rivalry there.. It'll be a pleasure doing a much better job than greg! Kidding.. All in good fun!
    And thanks for the vote of confidence, VIP. I see good things ahead for this place!

User Info Menu

Yes, hopefully not Soren. Friendly rivalries are always good, what will you guys do next? I'm looking forward to it now and I'm sure everyone else is

User Info Menu

What is this.. now i have to share the Ultimate Power..

(Points to anyone that gets the referance)

User Info Menu

I want to see the 5th Element now... I used to love Bruce Willis.

Back to mods. Congrats guys. I am glad that the two of you are people that I like and whom succumb to bribery easily... I mean reason... Not bribery.

Moolti-paas!

User Info Menu

Congrats guys! Not really surprised at all to see you guys as mods since you frequent the site often .

Greg, I guess you are Euro biased, but your car is from Japan and RHD....soooo...you fit right in

User Info Menu

congrats Soren and GregA, I knew you'd get it. You'll be great moderators I'm sure

User Info Menu

GregA fine but Soren!??? I'm outta here!!!!!!
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight