Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Want JDM Parts? Just Ask! :)

User Info Menu

this is awesome, I'll definately keep you in mind for parts!

As well as a tour guide () when I make my trip down to do some hardcore bungie jumping and the zorb! hell yea!

User Info Menu

You think you can get me a stock cam sensor? Will need one asap since it starting to get colder here in Edmonton Canada. Will gladly pay for quickest way to ship possible. My car is a 1994 wrx with a ej20g engine. Pm me if you can find the part thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    That's what I hear about NZ too, and I know NZ people love Subaru's so I'm crossing my fingers for the V1 STi IC

Thanks Scott and it's great to have you around here. For those who don't know, he's a ToyotaNation.com moderator but he's been too shy to tell us here.
    Haha, thanks for that, wasn't sure whether to mention it or not

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinpwr View Post
    this is awesome, I'll definately keep you in mind for parts!

As well as a tour guide () when I make my trip down to do some hardcore bungie jumping and the zorb! hell yea!
    Awesome! Just don't expect me to get into the Zorb

Quote Originally Posted by albertfalgui View Post
    You think you can get me a stock cam sensor? Will need one asap since it starting to get colder here in Edmonton Canada. Will gladly pay for quickest way to ship possible. My car is a 1994 wrx with a ej20g engine. Pm me if you can find the part thanks
    That shouldn't be a problem. I'll start enquiring today. How urgently do you need it? I could get it from a wreckers almost straight away but they charge an arm and a leg. Otherwise I could get one privately for a lot cheaper but would need to get it shipped to my place first which would take a few days.

User Info Menu

Thanks. Dd you review my pm? I explained the whole situation there

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by albertfalgui View Post
    Thanks. Dd you review my pm? I explained the whole situation there
    Yep. Just replied

User Info Menu

One part sourced, bought, packaged, paid for and ready to ship already. Man that was fast

User Info Menu

Cool, I hope they identify themselves and give you a review.

User Info Menu

Haha I get the honor of posting the first review.

Anyways I contacted Scott earlier today to get me the cam sensor after talking about all the arrangements and stuff he got the part from the wrecker sent me sone pics and gave me the price and all and now it's packed and is being sent tomorrow. Best service 5 stars for sure

User Info Menu

Awesome to hear Albert, I hope he can find me a V1-V2 STi IC but I know it's going to be harder.

User Info Menu

WHAAA? Are you kidding? Okay.. Partsource - thy name is sharpshooter. I may have to hit you up for a MAF!