Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Want JDM Parts? Just Ask! :)

User Info Menu

Nah. I was actually so surprised he told me he will try to get the part asap then 3-4hrs later poof he sent me pics and all the info about it

User Info Menu

He does work quick, as you guys may know STi Version I/II EJ20G ICs are not easy to be found, but he's PM'd me today (less than a day later) saying he believes he's found some. He's going to confirm and get back to me.

He's thorough too, he isn't familiar with Suby's and didn't know what I meant by feedhose/pipe (I didn't for awhile myself) and even clarified that point to make sure he gets what I need.

His pricing is also very reasonable. I'll be very happy if he's able to find tihs IC.

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Glad you were pleased with the service

I hope you don't mind, but I'll use the photos I took for you as an example of what others can expect when they get me to order parts for them:

User Info Menu

So just got an email from Scott and the package is sent and hopefully arrive ere someone next week. That's pretty good pretty much everything done within 24hrs. 5stars

User Info Menu

He also sent me a copy of the reciept

User Info Menu

this is how you get an excellent reputation right here... there's no doubt in my mind that if I ever come across a part that I may need, the first person I will think of is you sharp

User Info Menu

Hey scott, I'm looking for a front lip for a 95 evo III. Dont know if it would be to long to ship, but figured I would ask!

Thanks,
    Chris

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by albertfalgui View Post
    So just got an email from Scott and the package is sent and hopefully arrive ere someone next week. That's pretty good pretty much everything done within 24hrs. 5stars
    Thanks Albert, the feedback is greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinpwr View Post
    this is how you get an excellent reputation right here... there's no doubt in my mind that if I ever come across a part that I may need, the first person I will think of is you sharp
    Great to hear! You know where to find me if you need me

Quote Originally Posted by 67bullet View Post
    Hey scott, I'm looking for a front lip for a 95 evo III. Dont know if it would be to long to ship, but figured I would ask!

Thanks,
    Chris
    Hi Chris, I'll have a look around for you. Unfortunately the maximum length I can send is 1050mm, but we might get lucky. I'll let you know if I find anything

User Info Menu

Hi again Chris, I've just called 18 different local wreckers and not a single one of them has an Evo III front lip. Very hard to find an original one nowadays apparently. I can however get you one made of fibreglass, which is the same fitment as the OEM lip. PM me if you're interested

User Info Menu

I thought I'd mention here that Scott has found me the very rare STi Version I/II intercooler with feedpipe. He's just going to verify the condition once he gets it but I think he's done it.

I'm anticipating on giving him a very good review in the Feedback section.