Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Want JDM Parts? Just Ask! :)

User Info Menu

WHAT?? Are you freaking kidding me? Sharpshooter, you've quickly become an international star. I will come to you for parts first, everytime. Damn.

I'm PM'ing you now..

User Info Menu

He has access to some Subaru Only parts wrecker. This could be a jackpot for GC8 owners.

User Info Menu

I've PM'd with him a bit, and if sharpshooter enjoys doing this, he's going to get lots of call for this. If he likes doing this, I'm going to make sure everyone knows this great resource is here, and easy to deal with.

Cheers to Sharpshooter! Maybe we'll even get him in a scoob!

User Info Menu

i'm looking for a 6k ecu, v2 sti

thx

User Info Menu

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by jdmwrx94 View Post
    i'm looking for a 6k ecu, v2 sti

thx
    I've done some phoning around for you and it's turned out to be a very hard part to find. After a bit of persistence however, I've managed to find you one. I'll send you a PM

User Info Menu

It would be really handy if you were to post up some rough prices and some of the different items that you can get your hands on. I never expected you to get a V1 intercooler - there were only 1000 of these ever made, so no doubt it's hard! You could start a thread though with the various parts you've picked up for people and a rough idea of cost. We can edit the first post, so that everytime you pick something else up, it can be added to the list.

I know all sorts of guys that would be all over this (that is, if you enjoy it). Seriously, you're gonna be busy!
    Last edited by Soren; 09-20-2010 at 07:34 AM.

User Info Menu

Wow, great job Scott!!

I am going to come to you for parts if I ever need them for sure!! Actually, I need something from you, PM sent.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    It would be really handy if you were to post up some rough prices and some of the different items that you can get your hands on. I never expected you to get a V1 intercooler - there were only 1000 of these ever made, so no doubt it's hard! You could start a thread though with the various parts you've picked up for people and a rough idea of cost. We can edit the first post, so that everytime you pick something else up, it can be added to the list.

I know all sorts of guys that would be all over this (that is, if you enjoy it). Seriously, you're gonna be busy!
    That's a good idea, although it's hard to give prices on certain things as each wrecker's price can vary quite substantially. As an example however, the V1 STi intercooler cost $160 NZD ($116 USD), a WRX cam sensor was $85 NZD ($62 USD), and an ultra rare V2 STi 6K ECU was $450 NZD ($328 USD). I'm sure I'll be able to get an average price on what things cost as time goes on, but it mostly depends on the wrecker and the availability of the part

Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
    Wow, great job Scott!!

I am going to come to you for parts if I ever need them for sure!! Actually, I need something from you, PM sent.
    Thanks Braden. I'll start looking for the part you're after today

User Info Menu

That's exactly what I was getting at. The Intercooler - we don't really have any good options unless you're looking at ~1000.00 or so. This is a good resource.

Some stuff it's best not to ask you about I'd think, because the shipping will kill the deal, and you never know how the product will arrive. Eg - sideskirts etc.

Other things like sensors, ECU's airboxes - all good!

User Info Menu

^ Yeah, as much as I'd like to send sideskirts, they're too large to ship, and also too fragile. I'm going to try and find out how long an STi strut brace is to see if it's within the maximum shipping length.

Here's a list of some of the parts I can get and send:

STi parts
    WRX parts
    Forester parts
    Legacy parts
    Intercooler piping kits
    ECUs
    Top mount intercoolers
    Miscellaneous interior parts (steering wheel, instrument cluster, etc)
    Projector headlights
    Crystal sidelights
    Smoked taillights
    Clear bumper lights
    Smoked bumper lights
    Injectors
    Badges
    Grilles
    Tail lights

And much much more. Please PM me if you want something and I'll do my best to find it