Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: FS: Want JDM Parts? Just Ask! :)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markingtime View Post
    Any progress?
    Hi, I've been having a look around and I can only seem to find the previous shape being wrecked (the pop-up headlight model). Haven't come across a facelift model like yours being wrecked yet unfortunately. I'll keep looking . I did however come across a foam HKS stealth gauge holder for the glovebox which is specifically designed for your model. Would this be something you'd be interested in?

User Info Menu

When you say stealth I assume you mean hidden, not Stealth as in the Dodge version of the GTO in the USA called Stealth?

I have 2 gauges in the glove box now that could use better mounting, do you have a picture?
    Mark
    94 VR4
    There's no replacement for displacement.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markingtime View Post
    When you say stealth I assume you mean hidden, not Stealth as in the Dodge version of the GTO in the USA called Stealth?

I have 2 gauges in the glove box now that could use better mounting, do you have a picture?
    Sorry, wasn't aware there was a model in the US called Stealth. Yes, I mean as in hidden

Apparently they're very rare these days so it's a very expensive piece of foam. Fits any three 60mm gauges.

Here's some pics:

User Info Menu

That does look like HKS build quality. Must be genuine.

No, I'm not being sarcastic.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooter View Post
    Sorry, wasn't aware there was a model in the US called Stealth. Yes, I mean as in hidden
    I believe they ceased production in 1976. The most distinguishing features were the rear quarter windows and the rear wing compared to the 3000GT/O.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...BvHLXHjPUmFL2c

Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooter View Post
    Apparently they're very rare these days so it's a very expensive piece of foam. Fits any three 60mm gauges.
    Interesting but I am going to have to pass. I guess what I have in the glove box are really controllers for the boost control and fuel management system and they are rectangular.

Thanks for your help and let me know when you find something on my list.
    Mark
    94 VR4
    There's no replacement for displacement.

User Info Menu

Happy December Scott!

I'm in need of a Version 4-6 Subaru WRX GC8 Sedan, front driver side door panel (right hand side) as mint as possible.

If you come across one please let me know! Only piece I need to make my interior 100% mint.

Regards,

-Kellen.

User Info Menu

Can u get parts for skyline? I need oem r32 gtst type m skirts. no cracks, scratches ok, color doesnt matter. let me know. tnx.

User Info Menu

PM sent, thanks
    90 Accord EXL-I
    96 Legnum 25ST
    12 Outlander LS

User Info Menu

Hi from CANADA
    Would you be able to source out a left door and a left quarter panel of a s14, 1996, coupe?

User Info Menu

Red face Car Wash & Detailing In Melbourne | Cleanance Auto Detail

Cleanance Auto Detail in Melbourne offers an array of premium car care services to keep your vehicle in pristine condition. Our Mobile Car Wash service brings the car wash to your doorstep, ensuring convenience without compromising on quality. With our Ceramic Coating, your car receives long-lasting protection against environmental elements. Our Steaming Wash combines advanced technology and eco-friendly methods to provide a deep clean for your vehicle's interior and exterior. Additionally, we offer services like Paint Protection, Seat Shampooing, and Scratch Removal to cater to your specific needs. We take pride in our attention to detail, professionalism, and eco-friendly approach, making Cleanance Auto Detail your trusted choice for maintaining your car's beauty and longevity in Melbourne.

Big Bike Ads - Made with PosterMyWall.jpgBig Bike Ads - Made with PosterMyWall.jpgBig Bike Ads - Made with PosterMyWall.jpgBig Bike Ads - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg