Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Soren's Ver II STi 555 Wagon

User Info Menu

Ryan your LC looks to be in nice shape. They look so good with the roof baskets.

User Info Menu

Currently looks like:

Did I mention we got some snow over the last couple of days? She's sitting back there because I was waiting to hear about my radiator, but I found out that it's unrepairable, so that's actually good. Now to order some parts!

User Info Menu

Aweeesome! Hahahaha.

User Info Menu

Good to see you got the car back. And damn I was hoping Red Deer would have as much snow as you guys are getting in Edmonton now. I wanna have fun with my scooby too!
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

I agree with the Snow comments... a 555 slipping (controllably? ...don't think that's a word but it works) around a snow and ice covered highway is exactly what made me fall in love with the whole WRX 4wheel-drive idea in the first place. Gran-Tourismo 1 for hours on end... man that was fun. Really want to do the whole AWD swap-over on my old DSM Vista wagon.

User Info Menu

Geez, the rad still hasn't shipped - I think because of the Christmas break.. I want this one on the road dangit!

User Info Menu

Any plans for mods so far?

User Info Menu

Well, got the rad and DRL's in on Sunday, inspected and passed with flying colors today - so I plated it. That's enough for "mods" for now.

I rarely mod, because I've always got my eye on the next shiny thing. I'm not super loyal to my subies. :O I love 'em, and wish I could keep them all, but that's not the case financially, and space wise.

I was out in the 555 for a long time tonight, just enjoying it. I got some interested looks and pointing too - that doesn't usually happen.

User Info Menu

Haha, I am more or less in the same boat. I want to put money into it, yet I am aiming to import a track car by the end of the year. I think at very least I am going to get get Robs Tune.

I went out for a nice drive today too, got a few odd looks from guys in big trucks when I was flying down the gravel roads. So I will probably get some RA mudflaps so the paint doesn't get any worse.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xanicron View Post
    Any plans for mods so far?
    I guarantee Shaun will mod the h3ll out of any of his imports.....as soon as someone shows him which end of the wrench to hold.