Thread: Fall Foliage

User Info Menu

Default Fall Foliage

Washed and waxed my baby yesterday and decided to get a few fall shots this morning. Unfortunately the sun rose faster than I anticipated, but I still came away with a few ok shots. Keep in mind photos were taken with a point and shoot and I definitely not a photographer. Enjoy the non-JDM goodness

Car is 1996 328is with 130k on the clock. Thanks for looking!

User Info Menu

Looks good and such a sexy car

Nice shots.

User Info Menu

Nice shots and nice car! I love the fall season.

User Info Menu

Man, we are still about a month away from the leaves changing. I love fall.

Great work with the point and shoot.

User Info Menu

Awesome photos! I've always been fond of the colours of fall (although we call it autumn here in New Zealand). The car looks great. Loving the reflection on the hood in photo #7. Well photographed

User Info Menu

Thanks guys, it was a fun little shoot. I'm thinking about going out again on saturday when I have more time. I'll post the photos if it happens.

User Info Menu

Very nice job. Looks like the car has some nice paint for reflections like that.

User Info Menu

great shots, I need to wax my cars badly..... I've been cheating and doing the quick wax spray stuff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    Very nice job. Looks like the car has some nice paint for reflections like that.
    Thanks. Yeah the paint is pretty good for 14 year old car. Definitely has some front end rock chip issues when you get up close or see it in really harsh sunlight, but over all it shines up really nice.