Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Griffinpwr's new ride: It's official

User Info Menu

^^ I love the trd tacomas. So expensive though

User Info Menu

Looks good already without the rig pig look! its already pretty nice, no need to mod it really!
    1997 Toyota Celsior UCF20
    2002 Ford F150 5.4 4x4
    2012 Ford Focus Ti Sedan Sport
    97 Cr250R/08 Thundercat 1000

User Info Menu

Errr . . . It's a Tundra

It's definately a gas hog, with the 5.7 v8. But I am getting bored of the look. I'd like to be able to take it almost anywhere, for camping trips etc. Just not sure what I'd do first . . Any ideas?

User Info Menu

If you were talking to me I know that haha. I was replying to gc8rex.

User Info Menu

Lol yes I know its a Tundra, just commenting about my parents tacoma.

And you can't take it anywhere as it is? Unless you're doing some extreme offroading I'm guessing the truck is plenty capable stock, but I could be wrong

User Info Menu

Extreme? Perhaps . I do get worried about the front clearance sometimes on back roads. When stock, the front does nose dive. The power is there so that's not the issue.

I did a bit of recon while in Montana, there are some extreme and wicked trails in that state!

User Info Menu

You know we can't get those trucks here in Japan. We can get the Dynas instead

Steven Smith
    SASTRAD KK
    http://www.sastrad.com
    http://www.japancarexportsonline.net
    I'm a Canadian in Nagoya

User Info Menu

Nice Truck man, Toyota for sure has some of the nicest newer trucks. I recall reading a build thread where someone used plasti-dip/matte vinyls to replicate an evo-x style grill on his tacoma. Turned out half decent, i think he might have even had a front splitter on it too...lol. Drawing blanks on ideas for the tundra though. I'll try and find the link to it.