Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My '94 Land Cruiser

User Info Menu

Thanks guys! I like the look of the HJ61 if it's got the right mods. Otherwise I don't really care for it.

I also like the HZJ77 like ForealBoreal has

Ha!! I set off two car alarms this morning. I haven't been able to do that since I used to drive a riced out Civic

User Info Menu

Very nice truck Ryan! I've still got the EGT & boost gauges, 3" mandrel bends and muffler that I never got to install on the Surf, so I'm looking forward to getting one of these of my own!
    '93 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81
    '99 MB E55t AMG
    '04 Lexus GX470 Ultra Premium
    '91 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 RIP
    '96 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-G RIP

User Info Menu

Bored at work, so here's some pics I haven't had time to share from my trip to Hinton, AB back in April...or May...can't remember which. No particular order, but best photo first Just wish I had taken it with a good camera rather than my cell

This Alberta mud was a bitch to clean off. I'm sure it's the reason why I have swirl marks everywhere in my paint.

User Info Menu

Fresh detail with the Porter Cable, so more pics

User Info Menu

It looks like you polished that thing until it turned black! Nice truck!
    '93 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81
    '99 MB E55t AMG
    '04 Lexus GX470 Ultra Premium
    '91 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 RIP
    '96 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-G RIP

User Info Menu

It looks like you had an adventure during your trip Ryan and the Cruiser looks amazing after the Porter Cable. What products did you use on it?

Would anyone think poorly of me when I was thinking of BBQ once I saw those sheep and Caribou? (if I'm wrong I blame the small pic and low detail lol).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Would anyone think poorly of me when I was thinking of BBQ once I saw those sheep and Caribou? (if I'm wrong I blame the small pic and low detail lol).
    LOL! A buddy of mine is like this all the time now. He got really into hunting last season (or maybe it was the year before), but any time we are out camping and see any kind of wildlife his first response is "Damn! I wish I had my gun!"

On another trip and she's still looking good

Ooooorrrr wait....was looking good...

Damn you Alberta!!! It's supposed to be warm and sunny here, not wet and muddy!!! All that work right out the window!!!

User Info Menu

A more scenic photo of the dirtiness

I got home and washed it yesterday, so of course it's raining today...

User Info Menu

Looks like your doing what landcruisers are made to do

User Info Menu

BSH catch can installed No more smelling diesel fumes from the vent to air setup I had before!