Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My "New" 1992 Aristo!!!

User Info Menu

Looks pretty nice man, colour is cool

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4doorvip View Post
    Looks pretty nice man, colour is cool
    Agreed. That vid is cool, love the sound of the blow off valve too! Please fill us in with what make it is! Very clean, and you got the sunroof too.. very sweet find man

Edit: Forgot to say I like the eyelids as well. I've been delaying the fabrication of some for my Aristo, just have the mould and still need a couple more coats to finish it off.. I need more time for my cars!
    Last edited by Griffinpwr; 12-14-2010 at 09:29 AM.

User Info Menu

Really late reply here Griff, sorry!

The BOV is Apex'i.

Container is supposed to land today (I think), so I should have the car in a few weeks or so

User Info Menu

I'd drop it another inch.

User Info Menu

I probably could...but I doubt I will. The damn ferries like to destroy my lowered cars , so I think I'm going to keep the ride height as is.

User Info Menu

Whoa, very nice car Ryan. That thing is super clean, nice mods. Do you know if its expensive to do a manual swap for the aristo? I heard the soarer is expensive

User Info Menu

Funny you should ask that....

http://forums.jdmvip.com/Project_5_S...DM_Cars-2280-t

Yup, I know how much it costs...............

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RyanV View Post
    I probably could...but I doubt I will. The damn ferries like to destroy my lowered cars , so I think I'm going to keep the ride height as is.
    Yeah the ferries would be a bitch any lower, especially with that front lip.

User Info Menu

I can't wait to see more of this ride Ryan, you must be excited to have two amazing cars coming in at the same time.

How much clearance does your front lip have? My car has about 12.5cm I believe.

User Info Menu

So it's leaving on the boat now? you must be stoked! 3 weeks seems long, but I'll go by fast