Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1995 honda prelude vtec

User Info Menu

Default 1995 honda prelude vtec

heres my soon to be new DD!
    1995 honda prelude vtec
    36,000kms

ive been eyeing this prelude for a while now on williams site before but wasnt really thinking of getting a new car back then and then when i was planning on getting a new car it wasnt on his site anymore, so we looked at a different couple cars til 1 day he said "this prelude" didnt get sold, there was an error or something on the program or whatever he was using on his site and took off the car on his japan stock. so ya after getting it inspected and a bunch more pics after i decided to buy it.

got a great deal on this one, cars going to have basic tune up, spraying the underbelly with anti rust, changing the battery and is getting full body detailing before its shipped to canada.

ps. prelude isnt getting its own section? whatta guy gotta do?!?!?! lol

User Info Menu

DAMN! Albert, that's baller. Love the seats! Looks amazing mate. Greg's gonna enjoy driving this out for you!

User Info Menu

if ever i use greg am i invited for that supper? your treat?

User Info Menu

We would have to schedule a meet for sure...Dare I mention I've never driven RHD manual...OH well...Learn fast!

User Info Menu

oooh, your RHD card has just been revoked.. Now I see why you don't care if it's manual or not!

User Info Menu

Ouch...Just ouch...Back on topic though. The Prelude looks great. They are fun little cars. My brother in law had one till he was rear ended. I think he's still trying to settle with insurance and has the car still. Maybe you could get some parts off him?

User Info Menu

Sweet lude for sure!! Looks minty.

Manual rhd is easy, I let my friend drive my car around the block (never driven rhd before) and he got used to it in about 4 seconds.

Losing your rhd card is better than your man card I guess?

User Info Menu

What prelude does he have? All I really want for my prelude is cai, spoiler, get it a bit lowered and tinted windows

Ya driving manual rhd is pretty easy only thing that I kept on doing wrong first time I drove rhd were the signal lights but you're used to rhd so that spying e an issue

User Info Menu

He had a 1992 VTEC, blah blah blah, etc...Still has it in his garage, and I'm checking to see if he has a CAI. No spoiler for sure, plus his car is red.

User Info Menu

Just talked to him, he said he'll sell you the whole car for $1500 minus the headlights. Two sets of rims too. Granted it does have severe rear end damage, engine is in good shape.