Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New 490 HP monster

User Info Menu

unfortuneately its an fc?! THATS WICKED! i love fc's
    wicked buy!

User Info Menu

I love FCs but they got so pricy in Japan where did you find this one ?

User Info Menu

Classic car status depending on year. Price tends to creep up at that age for good units.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raceready68 View Post
    But US or Canadian FCs are still pretty cheap, but I guess you still have to deal with rust :/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raceready68 View Post
    Yea, I'm seeying lower Km FCs go for more than FDs. I found this on tradecarview lol..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinpwr View Post
    But US or Canadian FCs are still pretty cheap, but I guess you still have to deal with rust :/
    That's true. However, just saw a FC with a rebuilt motor and tein coilovers go for 5.xk in Calgary and it wasn't even a turbo. I bough this for around the same price
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/322793/fs...mazda-rx7-n-a/
    Last edited by Vr4much?; 02-07-2011 at 10:38 AM.

User Info Menu

Oh they are very cheep over here so are FDs my buddie just picked up my old JDM S5 FC with a ton of new mods for $4500. Collector cars in Japan is crazy I could not get my Mark 2 for under $12,000 to Edmonton

User Info Menu

What a monster! Dog box tranny, holy crap! Lets just hope the seals are all intact and the thing runs ok, with that many mods and a stand-alone might have a few gremlins beneath? or do you already have it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsoup View Post
    What a monster! Dog box tranny, holy crap! Lets just hope the seals are all intact and the thing runs ok, with that many mods and a stand-alone might have a few gremlins beneath? or do you already have it?
    I just paid for it haha. Salesperson said there is nothing wrong. I have good hopes for it with 51k and under 10k on the engine/aftermarket parts, but anything is possible.

User Info Menu

If it runs well, that thing is going to be CRAZY fast, and wow, I mean seriously wow! what a BEAST!