Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cappuccino Owner...

User Info Menu

Another Hamiltonian! Excellent choice of car, I must say. Love the colour as well. I can only imagine the reaction by the mac students.

I regret not taking one out for a spin when I had the chance.

If you need parts or any form of service/repairs, I would suggest taking it to Rightdrive in Toronto. They can definitely help you out.
    99 Ver.5 STi Type RA Limited
    99 FD3S RS - Innocent Blue Mica

User Info Menu

cobra: I'd be more than happy to let you take it for a spin sometime.

You do not have to return the favour with the skyline - they scare the bejeezus out of me. Craig, who sold me the cappy, had a skyline for sale when I bought from him - he had been driving the cappy daily and put the skyline on the road for a week before he decided it was too much for him.

Sweet specs on that though - but the cappy has more than enough power for the likes of me.

User Info Menu

This is a cool little car, and it's RWD too right?

User Info Menu

Yep. Front engine and rwd - corners like you wouldn't believe and gets great milage.

User Info Menu

Thanks harwoodr. I'd love to see this in person.

I can only imagine how well it must corner. It must be ton of fun if you ever decide to go down snake road in the summer.
    99 Ver.5 STi Type RA Limited
    99 FD3S RS - Innocent Blue Mica

User Info Menu

Man, that's a beautiful car. An EA11R is definitely my next car purchase. I've been looking at them alot recently. I would love to get my hands on a nice green one.

I am so happy a Capp owner is on the boards now. I have someone to send questions to. Awesome!

User Info Menu

Can you video this thing doing 0-100?

User Info Menu

Sweet car man! I used to live in Stoney Creek too! Some cool roads that head up the escarpment are calling that cars name!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    Can you video this thing doing 0-100?
    If that 100 is Km, sure... if it's miles, not so much (limited to 85 mph for kei standards).

User Info Menu

Awesome car!

Rwd in that must be fun.