Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cappuccino Owner...

User Info Menu

Default Cappuccino Owner...

Yep, I am - for about 4 months now.

User Info Menu

HOLY SMOLEY! PICS PUHLEESSSE! Welcome! Please share anything and everything you can!

Sweet. I want to learn much more about Kei's and the cap, really is that - the cap. Paramount, The Apex, Paragon. Closest I've come to seeing one and experiencing it is in GT games.

Where are you located?

User Info Menu

I'm in Hamilton, Ontario.

It's a cool little car to drive... and I'm using it as a daily driver (yes, in winter too). I work at a university, so I get a lot of students that recognize the car from GT5 - and then get asked if I'm going to put a hayabusa in it (no, no I'm not - as that would triple the cost of the car).

I bought it from bonsairides.com - I'd post a link, but the site says I can't... when I can, I'll post pics too. EDIT http://bonsairides.com/

He can custom order one from auction and get it on the road for you for about $10k CAD.

I had a 1991 Chevy Turbo Sprint a long time ago, and this is reminiscent of that - but way cooler... but more of a pain to get parts for.
    Last edited by Soren; 02-10-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Adding link for bonsai

User Info Menu

Let's see if that works... that's from when it was still in Japan.

User Info Menu

Sexy little car!
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight

User Info Menu

man, it looks sexy! Fantastic choice in a car. These things are quite expensive in Japan, especially compared to what else is available. Nicely done - did you get the front bumper dealt with (at the corner?)

User Info Menu

Thanks - I enjoy it. Swapping between it and my wife's CRV is something else though... I keep hitting the wipers in either vehicle - when I mean to use the direction signal.

As for the dings/scratches - nothing's been dealt with yet. When winter is over, it's going for detailing and we'll see what it costs to fix up the imperfections.

Luckily, from a rust perspective, most of it's dings are either in plastic or aluminum parts. Though someone gave be a good door scrape in a parking lot recently - sigh.

User Info Menu

Awesome little ride there. It must be nice if you've managed to distract Shaun this much...Looking forward to seeing more of it on here.

User Info Menu

I'll tell you - if you get the chance to take one for a spin, do so. They're pure fun to drive - they corner like you wouldn't believe.

Here is an address of many pics of my cappy:

picasaweb.google.com/leocraigpollock/SuzukiCappuccino

User Info Menu

Very nice, great little cars. Hope you have years of fun with it, and I'm sure you will.