Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: :DLancia Integrale Evolution thread:D

User Info Menu

I really like the widebody stance, the AWD, and the fact that it backs up a reputation of awesomeness. Maybe I'll own one someday...

User Info Menu

It would be so awesome to own one of these!! If only...

User Info Menu

Wish ours looked more like that Yellow one. That thing looked awesome!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    Wish ours looked more like that Yellow one. That thing looked awesome!
    Wait you have one in Canada ??? Pics are a must

User Info Menu

We have an EVO II that we recently just sold.
    I have a new thread up in the photos and videos section of some shots of it that were recently taken by autos.sympatico.ca

Blog story here: http://rightdrive.ca/news/view/467
    More photos here: http://rightdrive.ca/galleries/view/105

User Info Menu

That model is a "Gialla" you can tell by the yellow diagonal striped seats and a few other fine points.

Only 400 sold I think, and many are in Japan now.

I bid on this car for a client but didn't win.
    The right and left sides have different wheels... lame IMO but easily fixed.

User Info Menu

I am one month late but anyway... just spotted this topic..
    That car was Giallo Ginestra, one of only 220 built. Mark (from Brave auto) bid on it for me, but I did not want to pay too much due to all stickers, and mods on the car...

But we did try more seriously last friday on another Ginestra, way better than the one in this topic, were quite close, but not enough... On the same day there was also a Martini 5 in auction that was sold for much more then the Ginestra (2.2 M yen)...

Deltas, especialy EVO series are very nice and interesting cars with rally history and are very sought after. Once I was already lucky and Mark got me one nice white EVO 2, but as a Lancia Delta Evoluzione fan, I would like to own once a special series Delta...

User Info Menu

Who bought that Gialla...?

Martinis rarely come up and as far as Deltas go, they might be the most sought after besides the 250 run of Final (Collezione) editions in Japan.

There are a ton of Martini pretend models around so it is a bit tricky to find a real one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Who bought that Gialla...?
    Does this wink face mean you are the buyer? If so, lucky you (or your client)!

IMHO this Martini 5 was original...

I have been looking for deltas for 2 years now and this Martini 5 was the second Martini edition that I have seen in auction and I only have seen one Final edition... (but I could have missed some...)

User Info Menu

I can't comment on that but I will say that the Martini was the real thing. I bid bit lost too.

As for final edition, there have been a few but many are in bad shape for some reason.