Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JDMVip.com T-Shirts/Apparel

User Info Menu

Default JDMVip.com T-Shirts/Apparel

Finally you can all start to represent jdmvip.com in style!

Everyone please give GregA and Soren a huge thank you. GregA started it out and Soren did the main work with graphics and spent a lot of time on this project.

We've tried to keep the cost as low as possible. We are using Gildan's T-Shirts they are good but not the best (they are on the thinner side). If people are willing to pay a little more I believe we can upgrade to thicker/better quality shirts.
    Here's the on-line store:

http://jdmvip.wordans.com/my/boutique

Items are printed professionally and shipped quickly by using Wordan's and the process is all automated (it means us mods aren't sitting in a basement with press/makeshift factory).
    Last edited by Soren; 03-16-2011 at 08:10 PM.

User Info Menu

Whoo Hooo! shirt day!

As for the shirt quality, They are ring-spun, so they are nice and soft. I actually find these shirts to be of a higher quality than lots of stuff out there. For the record, I've not ordered mine yet, but I do know the Gildan ring-spun.
    If you've ordered from threadless, I think you can expect a similar style shirt.

User Info Menu

I've added the baller hoodie for 50 bux! I've also deleted the gross ones. You may want to change the password to something other than "nipples" because I can still log in.
    Last edited by Soren; 03-16-2011 at 08:04 PM.

User Info Menu

LOL @ "Wrestler Ginch."

User Info Menu

I'll delete them, I just hesitated because I'd prefer to disable/make them inactive but Wordan's makes it permanent. I'll try and beat you to it now

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

It was hard for me because I was the first and only one to order it.

User Info Menu

sahweeet. Did you notice the new hoodie I snuck on there? I thought it was on before, but.. no! It's similar (or the same) as the kids one.

and it's baller

User Info Menu

I've logged out. And, Xani, you should read the descriptions for each, if you're into the lols...

User Info Menu

awesome! I'll be placing an order on these for sure.. looks great, good job guys!