View Poll Results: What do you think about this thread?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

7 58.33%
  • Bad

5 41.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fradulent Japanese Car Exportersfight (fraud)

User Info Menu

Defrauded of US$11300 by Jason Jones Universal Export Japan

I paid $11300 to Mr Jason Jones for an Xtrail last July and this has not been delivered to date, almost one year later. All my emails to him remain unanswered, and now they have pulled down their website

Please help me trae this frauds tear through the numerous aliases that he uses

John, Kenya

User Info Menu

I believe there's a thread about that company, have you still not received your refund or the vehicle itself? What is the reason for the delay or have they really not replied at all?

User Info Menu

No, the company NEVER sent the vehicle, and NEVER refunded my money. Jason Jones apparently pulled down the website, claiming that the company closed their business on 31December 2012.

Yes, indeed there was a thread about this Jason Jones aka UE Japan, who subsequently threatened your forum several times, but the discussion was closed. I believe Jason Jones is still operating in Japan under another name, please help us expose this man since he is a CONMAN who has defrauded several Kenyan customers of their hard earned cash!

John, Kenya

User Info Menu

I am sorry, an ex-moderator made the choice without discussing it first or notifying anyone else and I've reopened it.

http://forums.jdmvip.com/UEJapan_Shi...eedback-5027-t

Please post as many details as possible, with evidence and updates and I'll advise you as best as I can, some will be by PM.

Cheers

User Info Menu

Default Jason Jones now trading as UE Thailand (www.uethailand.co.th)

JDMVip

Seems Jason Jones is currently using this outfit after pulling down UE Japan. We need to have this man own up to his crimes and refund our cash.

John

User Info Menu

Default Beware of UE Thailand, FRAUDULENT COMPANY

Quote Originally Posted by WJG View Post
    JDMVip

Seems Jason Jones is currently using this outfit after pulling down UE Japan. We need to have this man own up to his crimes and refund our cash.

John
    Their website is www.uethailand.co.th. it's Fully owned by one Jason Jones who is an international fraudster aka CONMAN

John, Kenya

User Info Menu

Hello, i need help or information on how to deal with Mr Kazuki Morikawa of Global Partners who was paid for an Isuzu d-max worth $23000 and has yet to deliver the car. He has been giving us the run around since July and not forthcoming with any information. as of yesterday another relative asked for the same car by creating a new account and Kazuki promptly sent information that the car was available after lying to my auntie that the car was already on the way to Tanzania since last week Monday with no shipping information.Once my cousin confronted him and asked that he refunds the money because she is aware that the car had already been paid for kazuki blamed the error on a staff member which is not true because he is handling everything by himself. Even those local offices contact if you email them it is Kazuki who answers. Can anyone help to point me in the right direction of where i can report him?
    Thank you.
    Monica

User Info Menu

Monica thanks for letting us know about this. I am not sure what else you can do except to sue the seller in Japan by trying to find a lawyer there.