View Poll Results: What do you think about this thread?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

7 58.33%
  • Bad

5 41.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fradulent Japanese Car Exportersfight (fraud)

User Info Menu

If you plan to buy a car, machinery, or anything from an exporter in Japan now or in future, it is strongly recommend for your own safety to check any Japanese website or company's status under the "Japan Company Trust Organization" which is an anti-fraud organization in Japan. This Organization has close connection with Japanese police, and all fraud-attempts are immediately reported to Japanese Police Department. JCTO (Japan Company Trust Organization) make sure that any Japanese company that passes their scrutiny will not victimize any customer, online or not. They verify the company’s profile including registration, license, physical address confirmation, and company's previous record. DO NOT remittance money to any so-called Japanese company before verification at "Japan Company Trust Organization - (japancompanytrust.org).

User Info Menu

I've never heard of JCTO. They have very little details about their company. It appears that companies can register. I wonder if there is a cost. I saw this organization affiliated with a car export company. I can't recall the export company name but thought it was the same business as this "trust" company. This is not government related. I think its a good idea, but has no power. And the poster has only 1 posting.
    Last edited by Sastrad; 02-16-2012 at 03:10 AM.

Steven Smith
    SASTRAD KK
    http://www.sastrad.com
    http://www.japancarexportsonline.net
    I'm a Canadian in Nagoya

User Info Menu

Dear Smith,
    JCTO is not a company, instead it is an organization. I have personally visited their office and got many information to avaoid fraud.
    Best Regards,
    Last edited by david786; 02-22-2012 at 02:43 AM.

User Info Menu

is this thread a type of spam? or is it about fraud?

User Info Menu

Default UEJapan a.k.a Universal Export (Jason Jones) Defrauds importer

ALL BE WARE! There is a fraudulent exporter trading under UEJapan aka Universal Export Co. whose owner is an Australian JASON JONES.

I paid him for a car but 3+ months down the line, JASON JONES has not shipped the car all along telling me that the unit has been shipped or will be shipped with the next available vessel with 100% certainity. This never happens.

I have contacted authorities in Japan and local police and they assured this is suspected international crime that will involve INTERPOL.

BE WARE!

User Info Menu

Hi, this is J Jones, the poster here that has accused me of fraud when no such thing has taken place, yes he did pay for the car in July then asked us to hold the vehicle until end of August/September to ship the vehicle as he was away working in Tanzania (He lives in Kenya), in the last 4 weeks we did have some problems with shipping which were sorted out last week as I had advised the poster here, if he stopped jumping to conclusions and was a little patient then there would be no drama and certainly no need to accuse some one of fraud which is a pretty hefty accusation when there is absolutely no evidence to support this, we have the jevic for the car, the de registration for the car, the customer has about 30 images taken of the vehicle with the chassis number, so I wonder how can a person get on a forum like this and slander a person and their business with no supporting evidence, I would ask that these posts are removed. thank you.

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forums OKR and JJones. Thanks for providing some background to OKR's complaint, as mentioned in the e-mail per our rules we can't just delete posts a company finds objectionable without having proof, otherwise any company could have true but negative feedback removed easily.

OKR can you give us more details about the issue with shipping you mentioned and why you believe you were scammed? It would help if you can confirm or deny his response too and both sides should show proof so the readers of the forum can have an accurate depiction of everything.

Cheers guys

User Info Menu

I just noticed there is a thread with more details here, so let's continue any discussion with OKR/JJones(UEJapan) here: http://forums.jdmvip.com/UEJapan_aka...eedback-5027-t

User Info Menu

Dear All,

I got de-frauded by Autosquare through tradecarview. I paid for a car, Toyata Altezza. Autosquare has seen de-registered on Tradecarview and have advertised the car once again on their Site.

Kindly assist.

User Info Menu

Unhappy Fraudlent activities by Autosquare

I know of a company called Autosquare (autosquare.co.jp) that has De-frauded individuals. They are obtaning money and not shipping vehicles. Who can we contact to get our money? Kindly help.