Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,299 of 1299

Thread: The Introduction Thread

User Info Menu

Name: Udin
    Current Vehicle: 2008 Toyota WISH (Black) NFL Type
    Job: GIS & IT Manager
    Others: To get some fresh ideas from other members & get some knowledge about car especially toyota wish. still newbie in this field (car knowledge)

User Info Menu

Hello from Bulgaria (EU)

Name: Plamen
    Current Vehicle: Looking for a JDM Nissan Safari TD42
    Job: Marketing
    Other info: Currently I am researching the JDM and I hope that in the next few months I will find the Nissan I am looking for with your help guys!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SHARIFUDDIN View Post
    Name: Udin
    Current Vehicle: 2008 Toyota WISH (Black) NFL Type
    Job: GIS & IT Manager
    Others: To get some fresh ideas from other members & get some knowledge about car especially toyota wish. still newbie in this field (car knowledge)
    Hey Udin welcome to the forums! The WISH is an interesting vehicle for sure. I know the import duty in Malaysia is very high so I guess you're buying local? I think the age restriction is also 5 years and newer only. I'm in IT also and may be coming to the Singapore/Malaysia area later this year maybe we can meet up and chat about cars and IT in Malaysia?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Plamen View Post
    Hello from Bulgaria (EU)

Name: Plamen
    Current Vehicle: Looking for a JDM Nissan Safari TD42
    Job: Marketing
    Other info: Currently I am researching the JDM and I hope that in the next few months I will find the Nissan I am looking for with your help guys!
    Welcome Plamen cool choice on the Safari a lot of members joining in my age group lately . I used to have a friend during school days from Bulgaria!
    Post any questions about buying and importing and we'll be glad to help my friend!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Welcome Plamen cool choice on the Safari a lot of members joining in my age group lately . I used to have a friend during school days from Bulgaria!
    Post any questions about buying and importing and we'll be glad to help my friend!

Thank you JDMVip! Currently I am trying to figure out what would be a normal budget for a Safari without any rust / corrosion.

User Info Menu

Name: Julian Menzel
    Current Vehicle: mercedes-benz glc 220
    Job: Outdoor Blinds Suppliers
    Other info: I like to travel anywhere in Australia. And want to enjoy my life with my family

User Info Menu

Name: Gurpreet Singh
    Current Vehicle: Volkswagen Ameo
    Job: commercial office cleaning

User Info Menu

Hello everyone,

I found this forum via Google search, read a topic about a person named Steve from Sastrad company.

I am working for a Japanese used car dealer / exporter and signed up to learn more about exporting and what people wants, expects from dealers.

A little about me, cars and exporting was not my profession though I had this job opportunity and thought since I like cars and want to stay in Japan, why not give it a try and started to work for this company.

Trying to do almost everything by myself, of course preparing legal documents (requires high level of Japanese parts are done by our shop manager).

I am not here to try to sell anything to anyone, please don't misunderstand. Want to learn more about what people are looking for, what they expect.

Kind regards to everyone and have a nice day ahead. Greetings from Japan.

User Info Menu

Daniel
    Alabama
    Trailblazer(saving for GTOvr4)
    Production worker.