Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1409

Thread: The Introduction Thread

User Info Menu

Hi jdmvip Folks !

Roy
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    1997 Odyssey
    Production Assembly
    Interested to get a Minivan, first timer, glad that i google this forums and do some readings.
    thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kahoot View Post
    Hi jdmvip Folks !

Roy
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    1997 Odyssey
    Production Assembly
    Interested to get a Minivan, first timer, glad that i google this forums and do some readings.
    thanks
    Welcome Roy! What kind of van are you looking for? I think in Canada cars like the Toyota Alphard and Nissan Elgrand are popular but there are also smaller and lighter minivans too.

Quote Originally Posted by Plamen View Post
    Thank you JDMVip! Currently I am trying to figure out what would be a normal budget for a Safari without any rust / corrosion.
    Cool how is the search coming?

User Info Menu

Name: Mblacks
    Current Vehicle: '02 Honda Avancier
    Job: Student

Struggling to pass my Honda through inspection due to headlamps that aren't DOT approved, even though they are adjustable. Anybody know of any places?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MBlacks View Post
    Name: Mblacks
    Current Vehicle: '02 Honda Avancier
    Job: Student

Struggling to pass my Honda through inspection due to headlamps that aren't DOT approved, even though they are adjustable. Anybody know of any places?
    Welcome to the forums and congrats on the Avancier. Did check to see if they have E-Code anywhere on them? Usually it will be a small circle with an E followed by some numbers. If so they should be legal. Sometimes shops don't know the rules and you just have to point this out (hopefully they do have E-Code).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Welcome to the forums and congrats on the Avancier. Did check to see if they have E-Code anywhere on them? Usually it will be a small circle with an E followed by some numbers. If so they should be legal. Sometimes shops don't know the rules and you just have to point this out (hopefully they do have E-Code).
    I checked, they do have an E2 in a circle followed by some numbers. I looked online to see if I could verify that they are legal but I can't find anything referring to E-codes and DOT approvals that would back up my claim. Think I should just go in and point it out?

User Info Menu

Name: Marcos Aurelio Balbuena
    Current Vehicle: Mercedes Benz 230 c 1971 and im a biker too
    Job: Used car seller
    hi friends im from Paraguay an small country over south America and I've been following this forum for a while now. jdm always aroused my attention I am an admirer here in Paraguay we are big consumers of these vehicles and Japanese cars earn their respect wherever they go greetings and want to lose aid to get to find a good unit at a good price this year to be able to acquire an impreza Spec c 2006 type RA R from japanese thanks and regards...

User Info Menu

Name:Andy
    Current Vehicle: None - sold our Toyota HiAce due to our traveling.
    Job: Freelance Graphic Designer
    Well long Story short, travelled around a year with my Lady in Europe, now settling down in Romania. Finally made the commitment to Import a car from Japan. Looking for a X80 type Toyota Cresta.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by darkillerpy View Post
    Name: Marcos Aurelio Balbuena
    Current Vehicle: Mercedes Benz 230 c 1971 and im a biker too
    Job: Used car seller
    hi friends im from Paraguay an small country over south America and I've been following this forum for a while now. jdm always aroused my attention I am an admirer here in Paraguay we are big consumers of these vehicles and Japanese cars earn their respect wherever they go greetings and want to lose aid to get to find a good unit at a good price this year to be able to acquire an impreza Spec c 2006 type RA R from japanese thanks and regards...

Welcome to the forums nice choice in car. I had a Version 1 WRX RA until it was stolen. If you need help sourcing your RA R I am glad to help. Just shoot me a PM. Cheers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by doricoon View Post
    Name:Andy
    Current Vehicle: None - sold our Toyota HiAce due to our traveling.
    Job: Freelance Graphic Designer
    Well long Story short, travelled around a year with my Lady in Europe, now settling down in Romania. Finally made the commitment to Import a car from Japan. Looking for a X80 type Toyota Cresta.
    Congrats Andy and welcome to the forums. If you need help sourcing the Cresta I am glad to help.

User Info Menu

Hello,

My Name Allan aka blindside73
    I'm from and currently live in San Diego, CA, USA
    Purchased my first JDM 1993 Toyota Celica GT4 from Brave Auto International (currently waiting for it to ship)
    Job: Software Engineer
    Other: Youth sports that my children play, huge firearms enthusiasts, and R/C Helicopters and cars.