Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,359 of 1359

Thread: The Introduction Thread

User Info Menu

Name: Low
    Current Vehicle: 1986 Suzuki Samurai (Jimny) on the way!
    Job: Analytics

In March I started looking to import a Suzuki Jimny because they are easy to park in NYC with their small length and turning radius. Unfortunately I was looking right when all the auctions were on holiday and realized it would take too long if I wanted it for a late July trip. But before that realization I got deep into auction research! I'm here on this forum because I want to finish a project I started on auction data and wondering if anyone knows how to get more than 6 months of auction data.

User Info Menu

I haven't posted enough to be able to share a link but here is a screenshot of the project
    Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.50.05 AM.jpg

User Info Menu

Welcome to JDMVIP Low!
    - 1996 Honda Integra J32, ITR Clone -
    - 1992 Honda Civic SI K20a2 Turbo -

User Info Menu

hey guys, i've been on this site on and off for the last few months and decided to join today

Name: NightsuN
    Current Vehicle: Honda CR-V, E55 AMG
    Job: Dispatcher
    Other info: bought a "new to me" E55 amg from japan, it's on the way here now over RORO - cant wait

User Info Menu

Welcome to JDMVIP! Congratz on the E55 AMG!

User Info Menu

Hi guys, I'm new around here. Looking for my first JDM, specifically a DB8 Integra Type R. If anyone has experience with it or the DC2, I would love to hear it!

User Info Menu

Welcome to JDMVIP! DC2's are great cars, very reliable and easy to modify. DB8 would be nice, not many sedans around.

User Info Menu

I've been trying to get a hold of Brave Auto. Sent an email on Jul 30 and another followup a couple days later but nothing. Are they still in business? Or just on vacation or something? Maybe try calling them on LINE? If anyone has recent experience with them please let me know

Oh here is my intro:

Name: Brian
    Current Vehicle: 1996 Camry lol. Looking for a JDM
    Job: Teacher

User Info Menu

He is legit and great to deal with. He could very well be on vacation, just wait for response by email he will get back to you.
    We also have B-Pro and JDM Connection as sponsors that can find you a JDM car. What are you looking for?

Also welcome to the forums!!!