Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Introduction Thread

User Info Menu

Yes, me neither.....and also my wife would be furious and probably kill me lol

User Info Menu

LOL Chris, you're hilarious

Well my name is Elizabeth (not saying last name , 23, Richmond, loafer (until sept then I go back uni)

I didn't always love jdm's, but when I met jdmvip and his wife (who by the way, has the most beautiful eyes! heheehe), they totally got me into it! Sadly, it was just 2 months too short, I had just bought this piece of crap FORD!

But now that I have enough money to buy an import, I'm a little scared about it. With everything's that's happened to Jdmvip and duh-hunter.

I don't know what other info I can give you. I love car stuff (and I'm pretty good with the basics) My first ever car was a tub which I used to pretend was a race car- I was 13 and really wanted a car!!!!

I am trying to become a teacher- I love kids (annoying little bratz)

Hmm.....I think that's about it. And don't worry, you're not creepy. HAHAHA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzybee View Post
    And don't worry, you're not creepy. HAHAHA
    phwew.

Cool Beans!

Are you done University atm, or are you going back after a break from it?

I've been in uni for 7 years now...I'm really looking forward to FINISHING!!

I love kids too. Out of all my hospital experiences through school, I have enjoyed maternity and pediatrics the most. Little 1-3 year old sick kids are SO CUTE! If it wasn't illegal, I'd post some pictures, lol. There's nothing like a super cute 1 year old boy, looking at you with his big blue eyes...and then BLEH! pukes all over your chest...aaah, fond memories. Luckily I was wearing a gown. It was my last day on Friday, so I'm a little sad. Being around cute kids all day really makes a person want to start a family. That requires a wife which I don't have, but I really look forward to having bambino's one day...

oops, that got a little OT there. My bad.
    == Chris ==
    2007 Yamaha FZ6 (for sale)
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd
    1992 Levin GT-Apex - soon to be retired

User Info Menu

LOL well I think I'm creepy but I'm allowed to be because I'm married but without children, and also happily I might add

Chris, it sounds like you have a lot of adventures in your professional, I admire that because I could never handle a job like yours.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    LOL well I think I'm creepy but I'm allowed to be because I'm married but without children, and also happily I might add

Chris, it sounds like you have a lot of adventures in your professional, I admire that because I could never handle a job like yours.
    LOL, that's hilarious. Did your wife give you permission to be creepy? or is it only on weekends...haha. I love kids, but I will also love the life inbetween them. I like to have fun, and take random vacations, and do crazy things...when little chaloopa's come along, priorities change slightly...

Thanks by the way
    Somedays I wonder why I chose nursing, but I get to see some pretty amazing things.
    == Chris ==
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd

User Info Menu

Chris

Aww that's so sweet! I'm finished uni until sept, then I go back for my final year. Then hopefully I'll be out there teaching. I don't want to teach high school kids, I don't think they'll take me seriously. And besides, like you said kids are cute!

I don't know many guys who admit they like kids! You hear that Jdmvip!? You're wife is waiting to pop out some babies.

Creepy is a cop pulling me over because he wanted my phone number- you're so far from that. LOL

Btw, why did you decide to go 'jdm' Chris? I was convinced by jdmvip, and my stupid Ford having problems 2 months after I bought the danm thing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzybee View Post
    I don't know many guys who admit they like kids!
    It's true. I love kids, and working with families. I think I may also take a look into ontological nursing - work at the new cancer center in Abbotsford. I will be moving out that way at the end of summer most likely because I will be doing my final practicum and clinicals at that hospital (the NEW hospital that is). I'd like to eventually go back to school and become either a Doctor, or a nurse practitioner. I have no idea though...just lofty ambitions...

And I chose to go JDM because I've loved my import cars...well, most of them. Out of all of them, my Nissan 240 coupe was my favourite. But I've always wanted more power, and while I owned this car, I heard about Skylines. That was maybe 5 years ago, and now I have a great job during the summer, so I'm upgrading to a Skyline. Have you ever been in one? If not, I will take you for a spin and you will instantly see why they are so freakin cool. Parts aren't super expensive, and overall the engine and driveline in these cars hold up very well. I want a car that isn't going to break down, but will be a LOT of fun to drive...because I usually drive a fair bit throughout the year.
    == Chris ==
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd

User Info Menu

My thinking is exactly the same way as yours Chris. That is what makes JDM cars the best, they are an excellent value and offer all the performance and reliability you could ever want.

I honestly feel that the passion and quality of these 15 year old JDM cars is far better than anything Japan has produced recently.

User Info Menu

Yes...if Japanese auto manufacturers were a giant man, I'd knee it in its tiny balls. Most new cars are hideous and cheap looking.
    == Chris ==
    1995 BMW 525i Ltd

User Info Menu

Chris

Cool Cool! A doctor, a fine catch you'll be if you do decide to become a doctor.

So there's a new hospital in Abbotsford? If you become a Doctor become one that hates the idea of privatization. Public health care can work, the Canadian government has always just made a point of not making it work. Don't go into a private clinic and don't move to the US okay Or I'll hunt you down! LOL

I've been in my friends Skyline a couple of times. Thanks for the offer, maybe sometime when I need to get away from my Ford I'll take you up on that.

How many Skylines you been through?

I'm hoping jdmvip will let drive his car when it gets here! I don't think he trusts me though...I might steal his car and replace it with my fancy super fast and super cool Ford.