Page 1 of 141 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Introduction Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default Members Intros

Please Post Info about yourself so we can get to know each other.

Name:
    Current Vehicle:
    Job:
    Other info:

User Info Menu

Name: Dah_hunter (Online) Ben (Offline)
    Current Vehicle: 1992 GTS-T Skyline
    Job: IT Security/Datacenter Hardware Management.
    Spend all my time working on computers, cars or watching TV. that is my life..

User Info Menu

Name: jdmvip
    Current Vehicle: 93 Subaru Impreza WRX Type RA (although it is stuck in Japan)
    Job: IT
    Other info: I enjoy life, cars, TV, video games, computers etc.. and some sports when I have the time.

Hey Ben nice template, I didn't know you're in IT too.

User Info Menu

Name: Chris aka CDE aka MAULER (when gaming)
    Current Vehicle: MKII GTI Soon to be 1992 GTS-t
    Job: Nursing Student, and I work part time at NCIX.com
    Other info: School is pretty much my life. I've done 3 years of undergrad studies before entering into the nursing program at Trinity Western University where I'm now in my 4th year. Overall, it has been very challenging, but I'm so close to being done now...I'm looking forward to all this schooling finally paying off, and getting a good job. I will be working as a student nurse in the Emergency department at Surrey Memorial Hospital this summer, and as of right now, I plan on going right into emerg nursing when I graduate this December.

I'm a car nut. I've always had a thing for cars...also love bikes as well. I'm hoping to get one next summer if I can swing it. And right now, I'm really looking forward to selling my GTI which has been nothing but problems (most of which are sorted now), and getting into a 1992 Skyline GTS-t that dah_hunter has helped me aquire. I'm looking forward to tinkering on it, and also installing my stereo system, as well as giving it a thorough detail inside and out. It should be in a container right now on it's way to canada...wewt~!!

User Info Menu

Name: Trialsmaster2 aka Aaron
    Current Vehicle: 1987 Toyota Celica GT Four
    Job: Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Other info: My other addictions besides cars would be mountain biking and photography.

User Info Menu

Hi trialsmaster2 welcome

User Info Menu

Ooo, a GT-4! My favourite Celica.

Welcome

User Info Menu

Name.92WRXtypeRA AKA jodie
    age. 27
    location. scotland (edinburgh)
    drives. my92 wrx typeRA
    job. work for the queens royal mail as a driver

User Info Menu

Welcome jodie. You're the first WRX Type RA owner to join......well actually maybe it was me but I won't count myself because it won't be in my physical possession until May

jodie brings A LOT of expertise from the UK about the JDM Impreza WRX's

User Info Menu

Nameavin - AKA Devilish (www.pkevents.com)
    Current Vehicle: My JDM is a 1991 Soarer TT, Other Rides Include 2006 Tacoma TRD Quad Cab Six-Speed 4X4, 2000 Grand Cherokee (for the Wife) and a 1989 White on White VW Cabriolet (Seriously just for the wife, common now...)
    Job:Commercial Real-Estate (Spec. in Leasing and Sales of Industrial, Retail, Office Land and Buildings)
    Other info: Other than cars mainly focus on photography and music. I play bass guitar and have been involved in many heavy metal, punk and alternative bands, I also used to DJ Drum and Bass, Jungle and Downtempo Lounge for pK kru (www.pkevents.com) pretty much retired now from that but I do produce and my current projects include Atari and Circuit Bent Glitch. My main focus though is my Family including my beautiful wife, my step son and my new baby girl... oh ya can't forget the two dogs and the iguana.