Page 101 of 141 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1409

Thread: The Introduction Thread

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Welcome to the site, please make a thread for your R34 GTT, we don't have many around here.
    I intend to!

Derek's been pretty busy latey, I'm waiting on my final billing and video/photos

It feels like x-mas eve and I'm 5 lol

User Info Menu

I think we all know that feeling when we buy a car and wait for it to arrive in the Exporter's yard or the port. Some Exporters take more or less time to receive the vehicles and some take more or less pics etc...

User Info Menu

Hi I'm a newbie from Australia , I have a 1992 Mitsubishi Pajero Jtop which I brought a few months ago at the moment I doing a few little cosmetic things to it nothing major. I'm waiting for a new roof to be made , which took a long to find someone over to make a new roof. Also I'm trying to find a new compass/ thermometer gauge, mine isn't working. Also where abuts is the senor for it, there's one on the dash near wind screen I have been told theres also one at the front of the car? MMMMM ???? Also there seems to be a sensors on the steering column . I would upload a photo but I'm having trouble doing so.My handbook that came with the car isn't much help in these areas.
    Cheers
    HW

User Info Menu

Welcome to the site it's great to have more Australians finally! Bring all of your friends
    My wife just walked in and she's curious about the interior space of Pajero?

Please make a thread for your Pajero. We have a part referral service that goes to some of our Sponsors here if you're interested: http://jdmvip.com/JDMVip_CarPart_Ref...ce-57-articles

Cheers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by quad4tt View Post
    Hello my name is Ashton 29 years old. Winnipeg MB. I want to get an import. I have a 94 civic ej2 4wd lsvtec turbo. I'm a welding foreman. And I like cars.
    A 4wd Civic!?

I can't wait to see this one with photos. Make a thread about your car asap.

Welcome to the forums!

User Info Menu

Talking New member here

Hello all.
    My name is Shane...(not the character I have been reading about) and I live in Calgary, Alberta. I am 33 and have a wife and two young girls and try to be a positive influence on everyone around me. I currently own a 03 Subaru 2.5TS for my work runs and for play time I have an 08 Suzuki GSXR 1000 in black. Well I say I have a bike but I rarely get to use it..which is what led me to throw the idea around to sell it and get something that has four wheels. So here I am doing my research. I was originaly hesitant of buying an JDM but after doing a fair bit reading and talking to a coworker who owns a mid 90's skyline I have come to the conclusion that this whole import rhd deal is not evil. I will obviously have to sell the motorcycle first which will be tough..I do love riding her..(the bike) but I know it is the right decision. Once that is done the hunt will be on!
    Well thats all I got for now!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Boltobye; 06-26-2013 at 07:24 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boltobye View Post
    Hello all.
    My name is Shane...(not the character I have been reading about) and I live in Calgary, Alberta. I am 33 and have a wife and two young girls and try to be a positive influence on everyone around me. I currently own a 03 Subaru 2.5TS for my work runs and for play time I have an 08 Suzuki GSXR 1000 in black. Well I say I have a bike but I rarely get to use it..which is what led me to throw the idea around to sell it and get something that has four wheels. So here I am doing my research. I was originaly hesitant of buying an JDM but after doing a fair bit reading and talking to a coworker who owns a mid 90's skyline I have come to the conclusion that this whole import rhd deal is not evil. I will obviously have to sell the motorcycle first which will be tough..I do love riding her..(the bike) but I know it is the right decision. Once that is done the hunt will be on!
    Well thats all I got for now!
    Cheers!
    Welcome to the forums!

I just drove my bike into work today after waiting for some time for the @($#(*$!* rain to stop. Sell the bike!? NEVER!

In your case, you may want to trade the bike in for a kayak. Hope you didn't get hit with any of that flooding.

User Info Menu

Name: Kevin
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Evolution, waiting for 6s to be legal.
    Job: Deal with fiber optics.
    Other info: I love the older rally cars. Have my 06 evo for daily refinement and I am looking forward to getting into a raw 6.

User Info Menu

Haha! I live about a km away from the river on a ridge so my family is ok. 100,000 other peopke...not so lucky. My problem is there are few places to ride right now. All the roads are blocked! I coukd have rode into work today but I found out the other day that I wake all my neighbors up at 4am when I start my bike up so I thought I would be nice. It is a boring ride to work anyways. I always said I wouldn't sell it but I barely ride her and I would use a 'toy' car more. Well as long as it has back seats for kids anyways! The bike stresses my wife out a lot as well. Happy wife happy life....I am told anyways!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

I just drove my bike into work today after waiting for some time for the @($#(*$!* rain to stop. Sell the bike!? NEVER!

In your case, you may want to trade the bike in for a kayak. Hope you didn't get hit with any of that flooding.

User Info Menu

Thanks, I will tell my friends about this forum.