Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: For Corolla Enthusiasts

User Info Menu

Thats the plan, just to many things i want to do lol, Starting my ej25 bottom end build in next few weeks.

Just got to find an sti wagon to put it,

ae86 sr5 hatch i found $450 just would rather buy when other stuffs done, but then it may be gone, ae92 rolling shell if u know someone who wants it NO rust at all !!

let me know asap if you want that motor as, im real busy this wk got a rotax quad engine to build .

User Info Menu

It's a maybe right now, but check the internals and tell me what's it like when you have the chance. ^_^

User Info Menu

I will to be honest, i dont have time to do full inspection, Maybe just come get it and if its good be honest and offer me something when you checked it out!

In the uk i would send rods to have x ray . crank will defo be mashed, forged or not there was copper and metal in oil, think the rest should be fine. (no bent rods ect) up to you i can take pics just dont have a lot of time to spend on it .

User Info Menu

Ah no problem than, I might be seeing this local engine for a reasonable price right now. But I'll keep you in mind !

You sure have lots of projects, I'm jealous. I just don't have the money haha.

User Info Menu

They not all mine, I am looking for white v2 sti wagon that is my project at the mo!

I bought a grand cherokee cheap yesterday to sell on when fixed.

The other stuff im doings for the family lol, I have a 4yr old so money tight for me especially moving here ect, Ae86 will be a summer project, i always wanted one but in uk they are really expensive.

User Info Menu

Yeah they are expensive...

Importing one isn't that bad here but finding a USDM one will be pretty easy.

User Info Menu

Hi kitty

Hope this is right. I just joined and I have a hot Toyota Corolla 1.5 litre engine hehe. I,m from northern Ontario canada.

dave

User Info Menu

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the forums.

User Info Menu

I thought I'd bump this, aside from someone like SharpShooter is anyone else going to get one of the many JDM Corolla variants?