Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Took it out to stretch its legs

User Info Menu

It's not funny if thats what the owner wants is what I am saying.

User Info Menu

Funny or not, the car was imported with the cage in it and im not complaining.
    And it may not be easier to sell if it was 6 speed because if it was, the price would be over 20 G's. Not everyone has that kind of coin for a 15 year old car.

The owner went to the extra length of even having it welded in. This with a trans cooler in manual mode makes it a trackable car.

Back on topic tho :P
    Thanks for the compliments

Last edited by matty; 05-13-2011 at 10:58 PM.

User Info Menu

Over 20,000?? I didn't think the price difference was that big... Either way, I love your car. And hope you find a buyer.

User Info Menu

For sure. The cost diff on average between an auto and a comparible 6 speed if about 5,000 extra. Good condition 6 speeds landed in Ontario frequently see $20,000 +
    And I hope I find one too haha. I would much rather see someone else enjoy it than possibly part.
    Last edited by matty; 05-13-2011 at 11:10 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
    It's not funny if thats what the owner wants is what I am saying.
    An opinion can not be wrong.

Anyways.

Automatic or manual, roll cage or no roll cage, this is still a very fine example of a Supra.

User Info Menu

So wait...Automatic Supras CAN go for upwards of 13k...I guess that girl on UsedVictoria wasn't far off...Except this one is mint looking and hers wasn't.

Either way, I think you need to show us more of this car.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
    I wouldn't call someones personal preference a "lol factor". Arguing with someones taste makes you look like an ass.

13g is the average selling price for a landed TT in auto, I'm sure it will sell quick.
    People can have bad taste. If you think I'm an ass. What do I care.

TTs in auto are dirt cheap. You can get a manual landed for 15. 20gs for a supra not even close! RHD dealers in Canada are a ripoff dah hunter but you know that
    Last edited by FtGF; 05-13-2011 at 11:46 PM.
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight

User Info Menu

In BC you cant sell a Supra for that price.. LoL

This is the land of Wholesale costs.. Cars dont have HUGE mark up like they do in Ontario..

Auto tt are worth mabe 9k, 6 speed mabe 16.. even those prices are a little steep.

That is a nice cage though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FtGF View Post
    People can have bad taste. If you think I'm an ass. What do I care.
    I agree, people can have bad taste, but if someone specifically wanted something, it doesn't make it stupid just because it is not what you prefer

I love the wheels on this car... The color of them also goes great with the silver. Great stance as well.

User Info Menu

Man, i dunoo if i can cough off a supra for 20-25g's. Dah Hunter's is right they should be around 15-18 in the ball park for a 6speed RZ. Originally, i was planning on getting a supra, but RD's pricing kinda turned me off.