Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Took it out to stretch its legs

User Info Menu

As is in BC, sure. All inclusive in Ontario, not a chance.
    Everything depends on grade, kms, etc as well. Can`t compare apples with oranges.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FtGF View Post
    People can have bad taste. If you think I'm an ass. What do I care.

TTs in auto are dirt cheap. You can get a manual landed for 15. 20gs for a supra not even close! RHD dealers in Canada are a ripoff dah hunter but you know that

Have a look at Supra`s for sale in Ontario on kijiji or craigs. Cheapest Supra period is about 10K and it is non turbo. Cheapest TT is around 11-12K.

No need to defend my price though. It is a good deal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FtGF View Post
    People can have bad taste. If you think I'm an ass. What do I care.

TTs in auto are dirt cheap. You can get a manual landed for 15. 20gs for a supra not even close! RHD dealers in Canada are a ripoff dah hunter but you know that
    For sure you can. Tiger sells manual TT`s as is, landed in Ontario for around 16G`s. If you have seen them in person up close (as I have) you would know why you don`t buy a Supra like that.

User Info Menu

Haha come on man every one knows the game on this site. I know what they go for at auction. No one said anything about tiger we are talking about grade 4s under 100,000km. Anyways this is your personal account not right drives so lets forget it. It's a nice car and like I said it needs a six speed then it's deadly.
    Last edited by FtGF; 05-14-2011 at 11:42 AM.
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight

User Info Menu

True this has nothing to do with RD. This is my personal thread. At the same time though, RD is a business with overhead, staff, etc. Importers or Brokers do not have this. To justify extra costs we add extra value that others do not match. People see this, understand and appreciate it, otherwise we would not be in business 4 years running, getting more and more business every year.

I openly invite any importer to come to our office for a day and shadow us and you will see how we differ from every one else. Our mechanics periodically inspect all inventory and do maintenance (and also inspect every customer car to make any necessary repairs at no cost), we have to pay them for this. I am busy in the office performing SEO and other marketing tasks and I have to be paid for this. Our sales guys are busy on the phone in the other office following leads and they get paid for their time. Our secretary is extremely busy keeping the day to day operations flowing and she has to be paid for that.

Ray from 12volt.ca is off in the corner installing CD players and audio devices on all cars. John, our interior guy, is busy touching up interior blemishes. Hairpin Auto Spa has just came in to drop off one car and pick up another for detailing while our runner just delivered another car to e-test and safety to prep for a customer pick up. Body shop just called and another car is ready for pick up, someone has to go get it. While he`s at it, head over to the MTO office to pick up plates and stickers for another customers car. Who`s that walking through the door? One of our other three mechanics. They are picking up a car for complete fluid swap and HTA compliancy modifications prior to a customer pick up. This is a taste of what a day in our office looks like. Who else can say they have these kinds of operations? And they work. RD Inc. has been growing each year, every year, since inception.

Back on topic though or Ill have to pull the plug on this thread since it has de-railed big time.
    For those who left compliments, thank you. For those who dont like it for any reason, sorry. Its not everyones cup of tea.
    Last edited by matty; 05-14-2011 at 12:11 PM.

User Info Menu

Let's bring it back on topic then. It's a sexy car in mint condition and lets face it, an automatic can crash JUST as much as a 5 speed, so roll cages aren't stupid. Now whore us up more pictures, and everyone that has issues can just stop posting in here. Capiche?

User Info Menu

Ill be snagging lots of pics this coming week. I have a few people interested in buying so picture whoring will be in order.
    Going to snag some in car vids of it just cruising, idling, etc as per a request.
    Last edited by matty; 05-14-2011 at 12:18 PM.

User Info Menu

Such a gorgeous car. I'd roll in a supra like this, auto or otherwise.

User Info Menu

Auto or otherwise..beautiful car.

User Info Menu

Nice car. looks clean