Thread: Part sourcing in Canada

User Info Menu

Default Part sourcing in Canada

Hey all,

I've been ordering most of my parts from the UK (since the cappuccino was also sold there) but I've been trying to find a Canadian vendor that can simplify my life for me...

I chatted with a guy on the cappuccino forum I visit (and he's in Calgary) and his local Mazda dealer will order in parts from Japan if they give him a part number (even if it's not in their system - unlike my local Suzuki dealer) - which stunned me.

I haven't approached a mazda dealer yet, and wondered if anyone else had any suggestions for me.

Thanks,

Ron

User Info Menu

Apparently, I asked nearly the exact same question when I needed to replace my alternator... sigh...

User Info Menu

Most dealerships want nothing to do with anything JDM and become total assholes when u tell them what car its really for I founds its best if I must go to the dealership to get anything just find the part number first.

Maybe check around on the Suzuki forums and see if u can get the part numbers then just bring them the number and hopefully its already in there system.

User Info Menu

Oh, I have the complete parts manual - so I have every part number, that I am lucky for... Also have a service manual.