Thread: FS: 1994 Toyota Supra SZ and 1995 Mercedes Benz E320 AMG

User Info Menu

Default FS: 1994 Toyota Supra SZ and 1995 Mercedes Benz E320 AMG

1994 Toyota Supra SZ

Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/bulldogbros/ToyotaSupraSZ#

111,000 k's, 3.0L 24V Inline 6 engine, automatic trans, alloy wheels, rear spoiler.

This is pretty solid car overall with a few blemishes inside and out, and runs and drives well.

On the inside there is a cigarette burn in the headliner, a small tear in the passenger seat that was sewn up and some screw holes in the dash from a GPS mount. There is also some dash lift/separation near the front defrost vent which almost every used Supra has. The rest of the interior is in good shape and everything works as it is supposed to.

As for the outside it is very good overall with only a few minor scratches and dings, a very presentable car.

Only 295,000 JPY landed in B.C., please contact me for more details!
    ---------------------------------------
    1995 Mercedes Benz E320 AMG

Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/1035903...desBenzE320AMG

70,000 ks, grade 4.5BB. This is a very nice car with the exception of some clear coat scratches/fade on the roof and a small blemish on the interior drivers door handle. Real AMG Japan car evidenced by the plate in the pics.

Only 540,000 JPY landed in BC!

User Info Menu

The Supra has been sold and the price on the E320 AMG is now 500,000 c&f New Westminster.

User Info Menu

Sweet deal on that AMG... Too bad the exchange rate sucks right now.
    Last edited by Xanicron; 09-09-2011 at 11:56 PM.

User Info Menu

One thing though.

After an hour of googling there is still no such thing as a E320 AMG from factory. There were a couple ads that came up for ones in Japan like this, that claimed to be an E320 AMG. I wonder why there is no information about them, that I can find anyways

Can you provide any other information about them?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xanicron View Post
    One thing though.

After an hour of googling there is still no such thing as a E320 AMG from factory. There were a couple ads that came up for ones in Japan like this, that claimed to be an E320 AMG. I wonder why there is no information about them, that I can find anyways

Can you provide any other information about them?
    5 Minutes on Google for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzworld.com
    There was no E320 AMG from the factory. There was the E320 Sport model that has AMG body parts. You can put an AMG body kit on any E-Class W210.

User Info Menu

supra is coming to me.. :-)