Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rising Sun Auto Info

User Info Menu

Default Rising Sun Auto Info

So There is a Dealer in the Vancouver Area called Rising Sun Auto.

Things have been getting interesting on Delica.ca
    Delica Site Link

I have never bought a car from them, and have no reason to ever.

I Ment the Owner once at the Dock, and he kinda brushed me off, and wasnt pleasant to me, from that point on i saw no reason to have any interaction with them.

Im not a big Delica guy, however i like to read up on most imported cars, so im on Delica Site once a week or so.. and Rising sun have been getting more and more aggressive as of late..

My issues with them are:
    1. There over Priced cars.
    2. The there less then honest Compliance
    3. There witch hunt for anyone that sells cars who is not a dealer

Explanations:
    1. We all know what cars sell for, and i have no problem with people making a little money off selling cars. however when people start selling cars with $4000 markup.. thats when i start to get annoyed.. some of the Van they are selling are crazy priced..

2. Compliance, I know for a fact they sell lots of there cars with "Fast" inspections, i dont have an issue if you pass a car with non DOT lights, or tires that dont have load ratings.. but what i dont like is you telling people the car is all legit, when its not..

3. This annoys me, There has been many threads about it, but most are Down now from Delica.ca

anyways that my rant today about These guys, if you have any more info add it..
    Last edited by dah_hunter; 07-06-2012 at 01:28 PM.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

haha! who is this joker? Coles notes:
    RSI: yes, buy this overpriced junk, it's perfect and totally rust free. Totally inspected and ready to go.
    Buyer: Okay!
    Buyer (after an amount of time) so.. this thing was totally rusty, and wasn't perfect. Also, there's no way you could have legally passed inspection.
    RSI:.. This guy is trouble. Also, nobody buy his van when it goes up for sale, it's absolute junk. Also, yes it was perfect!

haha! wow.

User Info Menu

They are hilarious.. I really dont understand why Dealers get in such a huff about people.. I mean come on.. but it makes for good entertainment.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dah_hunter View Post
    They are hilarious.. I really dont understand why Dealers get in such a huff about people..
    Really? It's because you are cutting into their business LOL. You might only be one person, but if there are 10 others out there doing the same thing then it ads up right?

I've never had any dealings with Rising Sun, so I can't comment on their business, but that's my guess as to why they would be in a huff.

User Info Menu

i was being sarcastic.. lol..

and im pretty sure i dont cut into there business cause people that buy from people like RSI dont to there homework, and enjoy paying out the rear end for stuff.. those people, i could never deal with.. infact i would send them to Rising sun.. lol

User Info Menu

Wow, he sounds like a nutter. I think having an argument with him would just hurt my head with his logic.

User Info Menu

"Edited by Moderator" - Damn! I wanted to see his reply! That's the second time this has happened today!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RyanV View Post
    "Edited by Moderator" - Damn! I wanted to see his reply! That's the second time this has happened today!
    Read the first thread hunter posted. This guy shows his true self it in.

User Info Menu

"Dealers" ... there was only one dealer in JDM cars when I imported my first car and that was the Mustang place in Armstrong.

Any of these other guys that think they've invented something, are just stealing business from the guys that started up before them.

My definition of hypocricy.