Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another one to Team Toyota. No JDM content.

User Info Menu

Wow, I'm impressed! Welcome to the Toyota club

I like the plans you have with it, but I'd suggest don't put any money into the stock engine now if you plan on swapping it...

PS: I might be able to source out some flares for you

User Info Menu

I agree with Derek, the GC8 is faster, but the GTS is more fun.

That Supra looks like it`s in better condition than my Corolla. The only really threatening rust is at the bottom of the strut tower.

Anything I put into the stock engine would likely be transferred to the next one.
    There are flares locally, but I'm just leaving it the way it is for now.

User Info Menu

New shift knob, straight from Japan.

User Info Menu

Xani, I've added you to the master list - sorry it took so long

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Well since you bumped this, I guess I'll say that I replaced the Corolla... With a Corolla.

User Info Menu

You love the Corolla's Xani! Have you considered importing a mint and low mileage JDM Corolla of some sort?

User Info Menu

One day, I wouldn't mind importing a mint Sprinter Carib, even this rust bucket is a great little car.

A little update. $30 of rattle cans and several off road adventures later she looks a little different, but still goes like a champ.

Also forgot that wet dead grass is just as slippery as snow or ice, came into my driveway a little hot and smashed into my truck, that's pretty well the only real damage it has accumulated. Except the muffler got ripped off when 4x4ing.

And just for the lolz:

System is probably worth more than the car.

User Info Menu

ouch. that sucks... guess you'll have a field day ripping a corolla apart at the pick & pull, huh? parts shouldn't be hard to find for it I would imagine. is the frame bent?
    90 Accord EXL-I
    96 Legnum 25ST
    12 Outlander LS

User Info Menu

Rad support was a little bent, that's is. Only thing I need to replace is the head light.