Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New NSX Confirmed!

User Info Menu

Default New NSX Confirmed!

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...honda-ceo.html

The original's full aluminum body was amazing at the time it came out.

Since there are already cars with a full carbon fiber body, I hope they use something even more advanced than that such as this!

http://www.space.com/4485-material-r...intenance.html

It would be a perfect evolution from aluminum to CentrAl Reinforced Aluminum!
    Last edited by Sunshine; 09-30-2011 at 08:28 AM.

User Info Menu

As excited as I am, it'll never be as cool as the original NSX. Cars from that generation almost seem...better...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    As excited as I am, it'll never be as cool as the original NSX. Cars from that generation almost seem...better...
    I agree but if they have a bunch of new developments like the original one had, there is still a chance it could be one great car.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    Yeah, totally.

It's probably going to be a rebadged Hyundai Genesis, since Honda—like most manufacturers these days—is run by unimaginative accountants and too risk averse to make anything bold and somewhat financially risky, like the mid-engined and overpriced NSX was.
    1995 STi Version II

User Info Menu

That's pretty sweet but its gonna be out of my price range for ever lol.
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

Maybe a car normal people can afford. If I see another LFA that nobody can afford except the super wealthy I could care less.
    1997 Toyota Celsior UCF20
    2002 Ford F150 5.4 4x4
    2012 Ford Focus Ti Sedan Sport
    97 Cr250R/08 Thundercat 1000

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsoup View Post
    Maybe a car normal people can afford. If I see another LFA that nobody can afford except the super wealthy I could care less.
    That too. New car prices are getting quite excessive.

User Info Menu

hmm...time to start saving up I think!!

User Info Menu

Cool car nonetheless, but being old-school that I am + limited budget, it will be more reasonable for me to buy an older NSX

User Info Menu

I can't afford this car and I'm not shrugging it off. Looks awesome. New tech is always interesting. I never understood peoples attitude of "I can't or never will be able to afford it I don't give a shit" Fuck my fav car is a Porsche GT3 RS 4.0 and fuck I hope one day I will own the current model! Poor people are haters lol.
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight