Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Master DIY/Info Thread List

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Just a first attempt. Not sure how to organize things exactly but I'm sure some feedback will help.

User Info Menu

Not bad! I'm sure our friendly and unbiased moderators can help with this!

User Info Menu

nice list! was thinking we should get a list like this, but never got around to it

User Info Menu

That's Awesome! Thanks Jarrod. Anytime you (or anyone) have topics to add, just post as you would (with your links etc) and we'll copypasta into the first post.

Stickied!

User Info Menu

Can we unsticky the "Location of the transmission dipstick" and unsticky/add to this thread, a few of the others. The bulb one, oil filter, and drain plug+gasket info.
    Oh and unsticky the "warning for owners" as I don't think anyone's engine has blown up on 91 gas here =P
    MYTH BUSTED!
    Last edited by Jarrod164; 10-07-2011 at 12:24 PM.

User Info Menu

Good job jarrod, way to take some initiative, thank you!

User Info Menu

Was just realizing I should reset my ecu via the green plug method and see if that helps my engine jerkiness and remembered 2 threads we must add here:

CEL Codes

ECU Reset and Fast Re-learn
    Last edited by Soren; 10-14-2011 at 09:56 AM.

User Info Menu

haha can't believe we forgot those ones, the most important! I always end up searching the site for that reset procedure when I need to do it

User Info Menu

Nice list! Thanks!
    I'm not sure if it would make the list way too big, but there's a lot of information on other sites that could be included as well, such as this excellent picture-rich post on RS25.com for installing a block heater.