Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reliable and Honest Japanese Car Export Companies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RyanV View Post
    Don't use IBC. I don't think I've ever heard of anything good from them. I have never bought anything from them as a result, but I had contacted them about 3 years ago. I found them very pushy (and as you mentioned vague about some details) which put me off right away.

Use Pacific Coast or Brave Auto International. I would suggest JDM Connection as well, but I think they are more on the Canadian side of things however I could be wrong.
    +1 yes don't use IBC Japan unless you can afford the time, stress and hassle.

That's strange Ryan, I've heard IBC Japan is really pushy but that's the only thing I never experienced unless you were asking them about their stock cars. My experience was through auction, and often you will receive a totally different experience with an Exporter depending on how you're purchasing eg. auction vs stock. I've heard they're very pushy with their stock and I know first hand and from others that they fail to mention the flaws with their stock.

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone for your input. After doing extensive research on IBC Japan, I have come to the conclusion, that whatever people have said about the unprofessional activities of IBC Japan is indeed correct, and that IBC Japan is not a trustable and honest Japanese car exporter, and must be avoided at all cost.

Thanks a lot for helping me make an informed decision.

Cheers!

User Info Menu

No problem Maverick, help is always here if you need it because there are so many knowledgeable members and Exporters around. Usually someone can tell you something about any Exporter if you ask.

User Info Menu

After over a month of careful research and analysis of the Japanese car market and the actual process of importing a JDM car, I have finally decided to go along with Derek from Pacific Coast JDM. I find him to be an excellent communicator, and reliable in terms of response time, or otherwise. These are my first impressions of working with Derek.

So far, I am extremely satisfied with the services that have been provided to me by Pacific Coast JDM. At the moment, we are in the process of searching for our desired car through Japanese auctions.

I will keep updating this thread as we move along with this process.

Wish us good luck.

Many thanks for helping me out with this. I could not have done it without the help of this forum, and above all the people who are part of this great community. I appreciate it.

Cheers!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    After over a month of careful research and analysis of the Japanese car market and the actual process of importing a JDM car, I have finally decided to go along with Derek from Pacific Coast JDM. I find him to be an excellent communicator, and reliable in terms of response time, or otherwise. These are my first impressions of working with Derek.

So far, I am extremely satisfied with the services that have been provided to me by Pacific Coast JDM. At the moment, we are in the process of searching for our desired car through Japanese auctions.

Wish us good luck.

Many thanks for helping me out with this. I could not have done it without the help of this forum, and above all the people who are part of this great community. I appreciate it.

Cheers!
    I have bought two cars from Derek. You won't be disappointed!
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight

User Info Menu

Default How did it go ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post

Wish us good luck.

Cheers!

Hi @maverick,
    would be please let us know how did it go buying your car via Derek ??