Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1996 WRX V-Ltd/ 1994 MB E250D, diesel manual trans!

User Info Menu

Default FS: 1996 WRX V-Ltd/ 1994 MB E250D, diesel manual trans!

1996 Subaru Impreza WRX V-LTD SOLD

1994 Mercedes Benz E250D station wagon, diesel, manual trans 600,000 JPY landed in BC
    http://www.bulldogbros.com/index.php...product_id=269

Please feel free to contact me for more details!
    Last edited by dah_hunter; 01-16-2012 at 05:02 PM.

User Info Menu

Post tjhe sheets for these please Aaron..

Thanks

User Info Menu

As requested!

User Info Menu

Question for you, I have seen no grades and that stamp on auction sheets before. What does it mean?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
    Question for you, I have seen no grades and that stamp on auction sheets before. What does it mean?
    It can mean a few things really. In a nutshell cars in this section are NO CLAIM. It can be an accident car, a non-running car, a bad-running car, a car with a dead battery etc. Sellers can also put cars in there that they dont really care about and just want gone as they dont have to write much descriptions on them.
    Depending on the auction this section is cheaper to sell a car in so they just stick cheap/unwanted stuff in there as its less money and work.

User Info Menu

that Merc is awesome! nice shape and the diesel with manual! diesel cars from Japan are so hard to find! 126hp from the 2.5 I believe, probably around 245tq or so, mmmmmm so reliable too.
    1997 Toyota Celsior UCF20
    2002 Ford F150 5.4 4x4
    2012 Ford Focus Ti Sedan Sport
    97 Cr250R/08 Thundercat 1000

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsoup View Post
    that Merc is awesome! nice shape and the diesel with manual! diesel cars from Japan are so hard to find! 126hp from the 2.5 I believe, probably around 245tq or so, mmmmmm so reliable too.
    Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, diesel cars are hard enough to find in good shape (especially wagons), add in the manual and you have a unicorn here for sure.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBros View Post
    It can mean a few things really. In a nutshell cars in this section are NO CLAIM. It can be an accident car, a non-running car, a bad-running car, a car with a dead battery etc. Sellers can also put cars in there that they dont really care about and just want gone as they dont have to write much descriptions on them.
    Depending on the auction this section is cheaper to sell a car in so they just stick cheap/unwanted stuff in there as its less money and work.
    Oh okay, that makes senese. Thank you!

Good luck with the sales. That wrx looks awesome and so does the merc (even though I don't know anything about them).

User Info Menu

Default Prices reduced!!

Price reductions

The WRX is now 360,000 JPY landed in BC

The Benz wagon is 560,000 landed.

Please contact me with questions etc

User Info Menu

Ok guys, the WRX must find a home in order to make room for new stock. Clearance price of only 325,000 JPY landed in BC!! Take me home someone, lol.