Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new to forum . alpina content

User Info Menu

Default new to forum . alpina content

i came across this forum just surfing the net and i wish i had seen before i imported my first car . in the spring i imported a 1994 b3 3.0 alpina and on nov 24th i will be receiving my 1996 b8 4.0 , its # 3 of 5 ever made . the only pics i have of it are from the auction . it only has 47.000 km on it and seems very clean . it has a 4.5 rating with a b interior . sorry i cant post pics yet , not enough posts

Last edited by saint166; 11-05-2011 at 08:47 PM.

User Info Menu

ill bump my own thread to get to 10 posts .

my 94 b3 3.0

my 96 b8 4.0

Last edited by saint166; 11-05-2011 at 09:05 PM.

User Info Menu

You've got a couple really nice cars! Crazy good condition. I like the 5spd one lol.
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

You have a couple of nice Alpinas there. I actually inspected that B8 4.0 a few weeks back and took a stack of pics of it, pretty solid machine. Who was your exporter if you dont mind me asking?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Stick View Post
    You've got a couple really nice cars! Crazy good condition. I like the 5spd one lol.
    thanks . acually i dont think i would have bought the b8 if my b3 was a manual . when i bought the b3 i was driving my e36 m3 and it was a 6 speed and i thought i would be ok driving an auto but no lol . btw the b8 is a 6speed

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBros View Post
    You have a couple of nice Alpinas there. I actually inspected that B8 4.0 a few weeks back and took a stack of pics of it, pretty solid machine. Who was your exporter if you dont mind me asking?
    thanks . i used ibc japan for both my cars . so u had a real close look at the car . anything i should be concerned with? from the pics and the K it does look clean . was it a one owner car? if u have other pics please post them on this thread . i know i paid top dollar for the car but considering how rare it is over time i doubt it will ever depriciate in value

User Info Menu

Nice, another BMW on board. Welcome.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    Nice, another BMW on board. Welcome.
    thanks . what bimmers do u have?

User Info Menu

Just a 1992 535i

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    Just a 1992 535i
    i love the e34's . is it a 5 speed? pics?