Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Project TURBO-FRIDGE. Soren's 1996 Nissan Stagea RS-Four-V

User Info Menu

wow! Soren! Great shots! Great example of a Stagea... we need to talk when you're looking for rims.. I have some suggestions

User Info Menu

If I had to think of two words to describe this vehicle, it would be:

Gangster Wagon.

User Info Menu

If I had to think of three words to describe Uncle Soren...

Gangsta Wagon Driver.

(In my head he still has his moustache)
    This aggression will not stand, man!

User Info Menu

Pretty sure I saw you on whyte ave last night, I'm super jealous! Kinda forgot they were legal to import now...

Current: 2001 Bmw 325i, 1999 Ford Exploder V8
    Jordan v.

User Info Menu

haha. yep, I passed through whyte last night. where were you at?

User Info Menu

Standing in line attempting to get into the rack. I had a few people look at me like "wtf" when I freaked out when you drove past haha. Looks clean as with the rest of your mini fleet, I'll have to check it out sometime!

Current: 2001 Bmw 325i, 1999 Ford Exploder V8
    Jordan v.

User Info Menu

It's hardcore but I'm disappointed Uncle Soren hasn't posted any driving impressions! I'm sure it's buried in the forums here but a few years ago I was giving the wagon lovers a hard time......but now I have a family and see the use of a spacious wagon for storage etc...

Soren can you tell us more about your driving impressions and give a review of your ride?

Specifically I'm curious to know how interior space, leg and head room are, especially in the rear since I've read it's tight in the back.

How is the performance because 235HP is quite disappointing, I'd like to make a thread to find out if an ECU upgrade could bump it up to the standard 250 from ECR33 Skyline. I know you said it was fast in GT5 but was it really the Series 1 or was it Series 2 with 280BHP and the Neo turbo?

I'm also very curious how the ATTESA AWD compares to Subaru's especially in the snow. I love how the ATTESA is RWD biased but don't love how these old models aren't full time AWD and also how they can't shift power to individual wheels, just front and back torque split.

User Info Menu

hey VIP, I certainly will give impressions, but I want them to be complete. I'd also like to show all the neat little features the car has. I'll leave it at this today:

The car is awesome!

User Info Menu

but now I have a family and see the use of a spacious wagon for storage etc...
    Wagons win over SUVs since they can drive like a sports sedan and carry the same as an SUV (well almost but you get the idea).

People neglect the wagons and it really makes me sad.

User Info Menu

however if your into exploring the Back country.. then Wagons fail cause of the lacking in the ground clearance.