Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More feedback on the overall feel of the site please

User Info Menu

Default More feedback on the overall feel of the site please

Mention everything good and bad that comes to your mind.
    Remember it doesn't have to be about these forums, if we are missing info on the general site let us know.

I have a lot of planned improvements for this and it's not just going to be for the forums.

I really want this site to have all the technical and non-technical info a person could ever need and want.

User Info Menu

I think the sections should be grouped so some people don't have to scroll so for just to find Toyota.

Maybe.

TOYOTA section
    Then sub forums
    Corolla
    Celica,

ect.

User Info Menu

Thanks Kitty, hunter has suggested that too in the past. I haven't thought about an easy and simple way to do it.

I know the scrolling is kind of annoying and I'd like to change the display style so it isn't so big, so the subforums are shown in more compact way.

Keep the ideas coming.

User Info Menu

I'll try~

I like simple forums though, I can view them on like a PSP without a KB overload haha.

I want an Iphone.

I'll get one sooner or later. <3

User Info Menu

I wonder if iPhone will make a CDMA version....I think all phones should be both CDMA and GSM compatible and all cell phone networks should be forced to support both too.

I would like a PSP and iPhone but in reality I will probably have them sit around like the XBOX 360

User Info Menu

I just get the older Iphone with the 3G, 3G basically updated version.

Less money. <3

User Info Menu

Anyone else have any feedback? It's been very hard to get feedback from anyone

User Info Menu

We should make a logo for ourselves and maybe put some on a picture link so we can put it on our signatures at other forums.

User Info Menu

Good idea, I do put watermarks in all pics and videos but we should make a distributable logo

User Info Menu

Let's line up the cars in the meet and take a picture haha!