Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS - 1992 BNR32 GTR Race Car - Trial Tuning Spirit Stock Vehicle

User Info Menu

Derek do you have the auction sheet for this car?
    Most of Trial's vehicles come form their customers. I don't think that they purchase auction vehicles at all to be honest. They have a huge amount of connections to the racing scene in Osaka and many of their vehicles are consignment.

I know this one has no auction sheet.

I also think that my inspections are better than anything the auciton house can do and it's free with a deposit.

Sent someone your way from gtrc ^_^b
    Thanks Bradon, I see the bribery is paying off... I mean... ummm. Never mind. (joking in case you don't know me so well)

User Info Menu

Did this bad boy ever get sold?

User Info Menu

Yes, Sorry. it has sold.

Could a mod change this to sold please.

User Info Menu

Find me another one!!

Any idea what kind of WHP this cranked out?

User Info Menu

I can't advertise on this forum as I am not a sponsor any longer. You can email me if you want but my recommendation is to check out the auctions instead of searching for dealer cars. There are usually a few amazing ones every week. But I would use caution when buying a modified car. You never know if it was build properly.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    I can't advertise on this forum as I am not a sponsor any longer. You can email me if you want but my recommendation is to check out the auctions instead of searching for dealer cars. There are usually a few amazing ones every week. But I would use caution when buying a modified car. You never know if it was build properly.
    For something like this, I would probably fly to Japan and do a thorough inspection and test drive first.