Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there anyone that can do a Japanese Export Certificate translation?

User Info Menu

Sorry to open such an old topic, however I need my export certificate translated aswell, would someone be up for the task?

User Info Menu

Sorry for double posting this but send it to me. I can have it done up using my template.

info(at)pacificcoastjdm.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Sorry for double posting this but send it to me. I can have it done up using my template.

info(at)pacificcoastjdm.com
    I'd really appreciate that. I'll pm you thanks again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inokiyo View Post
    If no one has translated it yet, you can send it over to me. Last time I checked I was still Japanese.

Ken
    Can you please translate a export certificate for me, trying to have all paper work by next week if possible. Thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

Which Exporter are you using? Most Exporters will include this translation free of charge.

User Info Menu

Hey, I know this is an old thread. I have same problem and need help translating the export certificate to english, can anyone help please?

User Info Menu

Hi! Apologies if it’s bad form to piggyback on someone else’s thread, but I’m looking to translate the auction sheet for a Honda Stepwagon I might buy this weekend. I just want to know that there aren’t any red flags on there.. anyone up for having a quick look?BC0DD590-AFA3-4578-AFA1-D62DAFCD2133.jpeg
    Last edited by Cettocip; 04-15-2023 at 10:13 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cettocip View Post
    Hi! Apologies if it’s bad form to piggyback on someone else’s thread, but I’m looking to translate the auction sheet for a Honda Stepwagon I might buy this weekend. I just want to know that there aren’t any red flags on there.. anyone up for having a quick look?BC0DD590-AFA3-4578-AFA1-D62DAFCD2133.jpeg
    for just checking auction sheets, you can use google translate on your phone, will give a decent translation for personal referencing