Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 91 twin turbo R

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xanicron View Post
    Was this the one near Shawnigan lake?

MKIII's are awesome, I like them more than the MKIV's.
    Since you're 16 I'm guessing this is your first car? Pretty sweet first car, you will probably learn a lot owning it.

Not a whole lot of Toyota nuts on here, so if you get stuck on something check out Dorikaze.net
    no this one was in aldergrove bc about 500 yards away from the usa border crossing and ya its my first car and thanks

User Info Menu

Sweet ride - looks like you can have lots of fun with that one too - just changing/fixing different things, a little at a time.

My first car was a busted-out toyota tercel. 82. sigh. your toyota is so much nicer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    Sweet ride - looks like you can have lots of fun with that one too - just changing/fixing different things, a little at a time.

My first car was a busted-out toyota tercel. 82. sigh. your toyota is so much nicer.
    thanks maybe one day ill be fortunate enough to own a stagea

User Info Menu

Sweet car man..

mabe i will see you around..

im in the "AlderGrove" as well.. rocking the Evo 4 right now..

User Info Menu

i wont be seein u on the road untill march but i finished the car today and wow its fast i will post a vid soon

User Info Menu

Mk3 TTR at age 16? pretty nice! most of us didn't barley even have cars at that age, let alone the king of Mk3 supras.
    1997 Toyota Celsior UCF20
    2002 Ford F150 5.4 4x4
    2012 Ford Focus Ti Sedan Sport
    97 Cr250R/08 Thundercat 1000

User Info Menu

well im pretty proud and man does it have balls it lit up the tires pretty good

Last edited by ReidO; 12-07-2011 at 09:52 PM.

User Info Menu

they are really fantastic cars, some people who aren't into Supras don't understand the mk3 and mk2. The 1JZ R version is pretty different then the MA70 7MGTE cars, although they are fantastic too!

I had a 88 turbo for 8years, and 5 Supras in total over the years, I'm planning on replacing my Celsior with a JZA70 coming up for this spring!

Good looking pic! once you get some matching rims you'll be set! how much boost is it running now? stock?
    2002 Ford F150 5.4 4x4

User Info Menu

i ddint have time to look at the gauge without hitting anythig but in neutral it hits about half bar

User Info Menu

I think stock boost on the CT12's is like 11psi? it won't reach full boost in neutral, fun times!!
    2002 Ford F150 5.4 4x4