Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 91 twin turbo R

User Info Menu

Default 91 twin turbo R

this is my beloved 1991 toyota supra twin turbo R its mostly stock other than the intake (not pictured), volk rims, and a invidia cat back. not the best shape but a good start for a 16 year old
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

User Info Menu

Nice ride. Its got potential for sure. Good choice on going 5spd instead of auto!
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

Very nice. Seems weird to see a MkIII Supra RHD for some reason.

User Info Menu

Nice to see a mkIII lover here. And another 1jz owner too! Welcome to the forums. I do have a question, were you changing the oil or do you tend to drive without an engine oil cap?

User Info Menu

the car didnt have one but it did have a sock i thought it kind of looked gross so i took it out for pic.. the previous owner was a slob and a hack job (inner fenders and intercooler held on with zap straps).. so i orderd an oil cap but when i was doing the trany pull (clutch job) i found the old one behind the motor.. what a guy too lazy to reach down and get it so he put in an old sock.. lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ReidO View Post
    i found the old one behind the motor.. what a guy too lazy to reach down and get it so he put in an old sock.. lol
    Wow. Glad to see the car is now owned by someone who cares about it!
    Nice ride, and welcome to JDMVIP!

User Info Menu

The previous owner sounds like a complete retard! Doesn't even put the oil cap back on...
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

The previous owner lost the oil cap, so he plugged the hole with a sock?

Wow..
    Glad the car is in better hands now. Welcome.
    Last edited by Braden; 12-04-2011 at 03:32 PM.

User Info Menu

yeah its safe to say its seen more love in the past 2 months than its seen since 1991.. the owner rat bagged it from 44-99 thousand k then parked it in a field for three years

User Info Menu

Was this the one near Shawnigan lake?

MKIII's are awesome, I like them more than the MKIV's.
    Since you're 16 I'm guessing this is your first car? Pretty sweet first car, you will probably learn a lot owning it.

Not a whole lot of Toyota nuts on here, so if you get stuck on something check out Dorikaze.net