Thread: Nearing the 100 Member Mark!

User Info Menu

Default Nearing the 100 Member Mark!

We're finally almost at the historic 100 member mark. Things can only go up from here!

Thanks to the mods, and everyone else who has contributed knowledge and good times on this forum.

I hope it will keep growing and that the existing and new members will keep posting good information. Let's get some members from the Caribbean and Africa and other interesting markets that have had JDMs for so long, and maybe even some Japanese people too.

I want some gearheads to come on here and teach us some lessons and get more technical with us.

This will be the site everyone thinks of first for anything JDM once all the new features are added.

Cheers guys and feedback and suggestions for this site are always welcomed, positive and negative (with a suggestion on how to fix of course).

User Info Menu

one more member..
    and we hit 100..

User Info Menu

It's almost as exciting as the Olympic Opening!
    We'll never hit the 100 member mark again, this is history.

Oh I feel ub3r sm@rt and l33t now lol

User Info Menu

Funny how like 1/10 of us really talk, I ENCOURAGE YOU GUYS/GALS TO CHAT and share the Rolla love <3

User Info Menu

Well said Kitty, it is just summer time so things all over the internet and other forums are pretty slow.

Everyone is too busy enjoying the sun, going on vacation etc.. when they should be spending more time here posting