Thread: I am new to this forum, from japan MONKY'S YAS

User Info Menu

Default I am new to this forum, from japan MONKY'S YAS

Today I happened to know my company MONKY'S INC is listed in this forum "Vendor list", and introduced one of vendor, so I joined this forum on today...anyway thank you for introducing MONKY'S INC...
    MONKY'S INC export cars world widely, but Canada is one of very
    important country for me cause has some friends, business partners..

I and my company stuffs try to sell "Better quality vehicles" since 2003years, but actually Every day I feel "not perfect,not enogh", try to sell more better units, and feel "Business is not so easy, and lots of things I have to learn by custmers" since I started this business since 1999year..

I want get many ideas, etc, from people who wants JDM cars from japan, feedback all of them , then try to supply "More better " cars in future, so I will visit this forum sometime, then post my idea, etc...

At last, Sorry my no good english,
    I hope you guys welcome me and MONKY'S INC in this forum...

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forums!

Have a nice time talking here!

User Info Menu

Hello Yas from Monkey's!

Of course we're glad to have you here on our site! We like exporters to join and to participate in these forums. Many exporters seem 'scared' to join and scared to speak for some reason.

I'm overdue for updating our Vendor lists, we try and add as many companies as we can there.

Thanks for being one of the first Exporters to put your info in the signature and announce yourself here!