Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Brz

User Info Menu

...eh whatever. It's sad though, I just saw some Chevy commercial raving about some sedan hybrid getting 37 MPG (highway).

Didn't you rebadge a Suzuki 23 years ago that got 55/60MPG? I think it was called the Sprint .... and the only battery required was to start the car, and they were $6900 Canadian.

User Info Menu

Hybrids are a joke and a half. I bet the battery in suzuki only cost 2-4% of what the Spark battery cost.

The VW Polo Bluemotion got 75 MPG on top gear!

Why do I keep derailing threads these days?

I still don't understand how such modern technology, especially DI, didn't give the BRZ better fuel economy than a 20 year old Japanese sports car who's designers probably also weren't concerned fuel consumption when they engineered the car.

User Info Menu

This thread has just gone in so many random directions lol, maybe we need a performance vs/with MPG thread?

Personally I think it makes sense to try and go for better mileage if you can, if a car can still perform and give better MPG, what's wrong with that? Since many people use high performance vehicles as their DD, many will choose a balance between both, and some models clearly guzzle more fuel than others for no particular reason.

User Info Menu

I saw a BRZ driving around town the other day, it's a pretty exiting car to see in person!
    I will eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

User Info Menu

Apparently sales of these cars have dropped and gone flat. I guess it is a sign of the times. To keep the interest I think this car needs better HP from a small turbo.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/why-sci...g=cad&click=yr

User Info Menu

My words were prophetic.

kek
    1995 STi Version II